4|Never going to regret going to a dumb dance.

LUKES POV.

All i've been thinking about is Michael, his blonde hair, greenie brown eyes's. He hadn't been at school for two day's, I miss seeing him even if I never talk to him. I wish I could go with Michael to the dance but again another fake date with another fake girl. Tonight's the dance and I have to go pick up Laurel soon, I wonder if Michael's going to be there? Probably not he never go's anyway. I sigh, standing in front of the mirror with a dark button up shirt and skinny jeans, Ugh my life sucks. I checked my phone, it read 6:30. Okay now I have to leave to go off and get a girl with a caked face. She would look pretty if she washed her face and left it like that. Slipping on my shoes and walking out the door. I got into my car and drove off to her house.

MICHAELS POV.

The dance is tonight. I'm not going, Hell no if Luke's there. I havn't been to school in two day's, I won't show up. Ashton's been trying to get me to go and Calum's been agreeing with him for the first time. Calum even said he'll come too even tho he doesn't come to the same school, he said he would break in, I doubt he'll do it anyway. Scrolling on my phone a message popped up on the screen.

Just come i'll be with you the whole time promise.

FROM: ASHTON.

Nah, Luke will be there.

FROM: MICHAEL.

No I heard he canceled it with Laurel. Just come you need to get out the house :D pleeaase.

FROM:ASHTON

Fine, as long as Luke and the bitch isn't there. Pick me up?

FROM:MICHAEL

Yaayy be there in 10.

FROM: ASHTON.

I put on a band shirt and some black skinnes as usual, and brushed my teeth. So i'm actually going to this dumb thing. Why did I even agree? I'll just text Ashton and tell him to not come instead. I picked up my phone to text him but  a loud car beeping brought my attention. I jogged downstairs, and walked out. Ashton in his black car waving me over, I walked up and leaned through the window.

"Do I have to come?" I asked. I don't want to what if Luke was going with some else?

"Yes, now get yo ass in the car." Ashton spoke. Ugh, I opened the door and sat down. Ashton cringed at my outfit. 

"What do you expect me to wear?" I sneered. Ashton thought about it for a moment before saying.

"Fair enough." And he drove off. Silence in and all through the car till we got there.

We circled the school car park for a while before we found a spot furthest from the building. Got out the car and immediately surrounded by the thin cold air. I shivered.

"This was a bad idea." I spoke. I regret coming now, I wanna go home. That's like the first ever time i've actually thought that.

"No you'll have fun, trust me." Ashton reassured me. 

"Okaay I trust you." I guess. not really I never have fun. We walked in to the school hall and the boy's were dressed in button up's and dark jean's, girl's in mini dresses, dancing to the music. Me and Ashton walked over to a table near the back. We got drinks and talked for a bit, I stayed on my phone hardly paying attention to other people. 

"I'm going to dance." Ashton spoke over the music. 

"Mmhm." I replied. He didn't seem to happy with my answer.