8|Lost Boy.

MICHAELS POV. 

Walking down these dumb school halls, somethings bound to happen. Tripped, pushed, punched anything. I'm surprised nothing had happened this morning, its the afternoon and I didn't get one insult. It's funny because I would usually get funny looks or insults as soon as I would walk through the ugly brown school doors, but this morning I didn't get a second look as if everyone was not bothered to be a complete ass today. I'm actually kinda worried. What the fuck happened to all of them? I've havn't seen Luke or Luke's bulling friends. I miss Luke. Where is he? 

I opened my locker and got out my math book. Hopefully Luke will be at class, so I could see his beautiful face for the first  time in forever. 

About to walk in the door to class I heard a famillier voice, Luke's voice. I looked to my left to see a Luke only to see him walking away with a girl with blonde hair in hand. A tear sliped past my cheak. What the fuck? Luke's hand intertwined with another girls. I know the one, Tiffany the school whore. I thought she was going out with brandon. Everyone knew they wouldn't last, I hope she doesn't last with Luke eithier. 

I ran down the school hallway crying. Seriously what the fuck, I thought he liked me. What about last night? I fell asleep by his side. He said he would always be here for me.The tears kept coming till I ended up at the back of the school, leaned up against the tree.

I thought I had Luke in the palm of my hand, literally walking hand in hand. Why would he like me anyway?

He doesn't. A voice in my head spoke up.

But I could of had a chance, he could of been mine. But now he doesn't even give me a secound look. What was I to him?

Nothing.

It was like we never happened was it just a lie? Of course I'm a nobody, a nonexcistint person to the population. Someone I once held onto so tight I wouldn't dare to let go, has drifted away. The tears has stopped falling, And I thought he was never really mine to begin with. I just wish he had been. Nothing left to do, no where to run.

I'm a lost boy without you.

-

Here I layed on my messy bed. I can't fall asleep. I wish I could fall asleep forever. Why am I even here? What's the purpose? For another people to use me as there punching bag.

After what it felt like hours lying in bed. I got out my phone and searched through twitter. Nothing interesting, just people spaming and rants about random little things.

After an hour of doing basically nothing on twitter I flicked to facebook I havn't been on there on there for like a year or so. Scrolling down my feed, I found again nothing interesting. Again people fighting over facebook.

I kept scroling for ever, Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing What? I found my self apon a picture that interest me. The top picture is someone who seems to apper as depressed and the bottem picture appears to be a girl and a boy and the depression is gone. I scrolled up to see the name of the person who posted this. 

Luke Hemmings. The name written above with the caption 'Her.' .Luke's depressed? What? I was shocked. He never seemed to be, Lukes always so happy. For the second time today tears were falling down my face. So Tiffany is his girlfriend. I rolled over into my pillow. Crying for what it seems like forever. So I was nothing to Luke, why did we kiss then? I just wish I could take all the pain away from Luke.

-----------------------

So save me from who im supposed to bee. I love this song omg <3

SORRY ITS NOT EDITED + ITS SHORT, THERE A REASON THO. PLS COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU BYEE.