11|Drugs.

I really don't know what happened with this chapter omg beware. warning you now.

===================

After a partly boring day at school I'm finally home. My mum is not here thank god. I sat here on my bed, on my phone scrolling threw twitter and mucking around on other random things.

Next thing I know its eight at night and my stomach is rumbling. I run down stairs and search through the cupboards. As usual nothing to eat obviously, my mum never go's food shopping. Why did I even try to look?

I go out of the kitchen to see my mother stumbling through the door. Shit I think she's drunk. I back up to try and hide but fail when my back hits the wall and makes a noise, making my dear old mother turn to me. She stumbles over to me without hesitation, as I stand still. 

"Why do you look so scared?" She asked.

Before letting me reply she spoke "You need to loosen up a bit." She chuckled. Um?

"Have some of this." She spoke holding out a bottle of what I think is whiskey. I don't take the bottle. 

She looked at me confused "Drink it!" She shouted. She threw the bottle at me causing it to smash right next to my feet. I winced in pain as I felt shards of glass cut my skin.

"Wait.... Michael?" She spoke confused. She didn't even know it was me. Oh my god, I think shes on drugs again.

"Oh right of course you wouldn't take it." She laughed. She couldn't stop laughing until she was bending over in pain from it all.

She looked back at me with a serious look on her face. "Why arn't you laughing?" My mother asked me. Because it's not funny? 

She stumbles over to me, and I stood confused. Soon her hand conects with my face. "Come with me." She spoke walking in the kitchen leaving the door open for me to walk through. She's on drugs.

"No." I hashly replied peeking in the door of the kitchen.

"Walk in the fucking kitchen you shit."

I looked at her confused. "What are you waiting for? Christmas?" My mom sacasticly asked.

I walked through the kitchen door, leaving it open behind me. She stood on one side of the kitchen island as I stood across from her. My mom expectidly got out a small bag of what im assuming is pot. My mother rolled it into a segerete and started to smoke. She held out the joint in her hand towards me. I shook my head as a no.

My mom looked at me with a dissapointed look. "What are you? A five year old girl?"

"No im a teenage boy." I replied to her smartly.

"Don't talk smart to me." She warned.

"What are you going to hit me again?" I asked, stepping backwards because she just might. Why am I being such a smart ass?

"I just might." She spoke throwing a bottle towards me. It hit the wall behind. I looked behind me and smirked, it soon dissapered once anther bottel was thrown my direction. Hitting me right in the stomach. Smashing against my body. I winced, It hurt like fuck as the unknown alchol dripping past the cuts the glass caused.

"Get the fuck out of my kitchen." She spoke not botherthed to look at me.

I limped out of the kitchen and up the stairs, to the bathroom. 

====================== 

Um I couldn't focus and got distracted alot so I wrote that much and yeah sorry.... again omg. Anyway THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1K OMG THANK YOU ILYSM <3