9|Dream.

MICHAELS POV.

I shot up from an unwanted sleep, sitting straight up. Sweat slowly dripping down my face. I must of cried myself to sleep. Ignoring waking up in an unfimillier room, I stubbling out of bed and walking out the door finding a head of blonde hair.

"Goodmorning" Luke cheerfully announced. I froze.

"You okay?" Luke spoke taking a step towards me as I toke a step back.

Looking around I realized I was in Luke's house. Memories flouding my mind of what had taken place last night.

"Uhh y-yea im f-fine" I stuttered. So it was all just a dream. So tiffany was still going out with Brandon. A stupid fûcked up dream. I smiled a little to myself knowing it never happened. And I still have my Lukey. Even though he isn't really mine and we don't even go out. It doesn't matter right now as long as I'm with him.

Luke shrugged off my lie and replyed with "Are you hungry?"

"Yep" I said poping the p.

"Well then follow me!" Luke said excitedly skipping down the stairs and into the kitchen. As I repeated his actions slowly opening the creme door to see a Luke looking through the pantry.

"We have corn flakes, coco pops or toast, What one would you like?" Luke asked me.

"Uhh coco pops please"

Luke got out the coco pops and made us a bowl.

Luke handing me a bowl before leading out into the living room.

"What would you like to watch?" Luke asked.

I shruged "Uh i dont know anything you pick."

Luke turned it to Spongebob and I chuckled. "What? Cant I watch spongebob?" Luke cheakilly asked.

"Yes but spongebob is a kids show"

"I'm a kid" Luke pouted.

"Luke your eighteen" I informed him. Luke gasped shocked. We both laughed a continued to watch spongebob.

Soon realization hit me once again today. I fell asleep with Luke, not telling my mum about it. Im going to be in big trouble. Why would she care anyway? She doesn't.

LUKES POV.

(Before Michael woke up.)

I woke up to crying and light shaking next to me. I looked up to Michael holding me tight, tears streaming down his face.

"Michael?" I queationly asked. He still layed tensed, his cries never ending. I tried to sit up, but Michaels grip wouldn't let me move. I lifted my hand to wipe away his tears. Michael loosened and I shifted up to met his face, His arm never unwraping from around me.

"Shh Mikey it's okay" I wiped his tears and rested my hand on his cheeck. I leaned up and kissed his forehead. Michaels tears stopped coming and I slipped to my previous spot. I fell back asleep to the sound of Michaels heart beat.

+++++++

HI SOZ FOR ANY MISTAKES And yes last chapter was about Michaels post on twitter. Amnesia go's well with that chapter doesnt it? I wish that I could wake up with Amnesiaa.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU ILYSM BYEE :)