5|Now I know.

HELLO, SO UM REALLY QUICK ITS MONDAY AND THE DANCE WAS ON FRIDAY OKAY. BECAUSE I FORGOT IF I HAD A DATE FOR THE DANCE SO YEAH.

+++++++++

MICHAELS POV.

Since the dance i've had an everlasting smile on my face, I am so glad Ashton pushed me there without him it probably wouldn't have happened. I haven't told anyone about that night, I don't know why I just don't want to tell anyone about yet. And today's Monday, I usually hate Monday's but today I'll maybe see Luke so i'm pretty happy today. First class is Writing, what a great start too the morning, note my sarcasm. During this lesson I dozed off like my normal self would do, and dream about Luke. When the lesson was over we did get an assignment and yes we did have to finish it before tomorrow shit, I think we have to write about one of our emotions and who caused it. Whether it was happy, sad or angry. And I am defiantly not looking forward to it, I'm just not going to do it. There's no point, It's embarrassing talking about my emotions because if I write about anger it's going to say about my bulling, and if I write about my sadness it's going to say about how I hate myself, and if I write about my happiness it's going to say about Luke and people might recognize who i'll be talking about. The rest of the day was pretty boring I sat with Ashton in the cafeteria and he was talking about something that wasn't in my interest, He hasn't asked about that day at the dance, thank god. My mind now wondered off to Luke, blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes he's so fucking adorable.

Few minutes later Ashton looked at his watch and said good bye and walked off to his next class. People started clearing from the cafeteria now too, and I should probably be going to. I got to my locker and got my books for next block. Everyone is cleared from the hallway, A few people walking into class leaving no one else but me in here. I knew I was going to be late since my class was on the other side of the school. Jogging down the hallway I was pulled into a dark small room. I stood silent, I couldn't see a thing. The little light shining through the gap of the door wasn't enough.

"Don't worry, it's just me." A voice reassured me. Wait I know Luke! Wait what, Luke? Lip's pushed onto mine roughly pushing me back into a wall, the same soft lip's I kissed two day's ago. Sparks went up through me, Butterflies erupted in me like before but it seems worse. I run my hands through his hair and kissed back, almost as rough. His hand's on my hip's. We continued kissing and until he pulled away a little bit, both of us breathing out for air. Luke then kissed from my neck bone and up towards my ear making me moan, I could feel his smirk on my skin.

"I've been wanting to feel those lip's on mine ever since." Luke seductively said into my ear. I blushed furiously, and lightly smiled. Then turning into confusion.

"But I thought you were straight." I whispered. Luke lightly kissed me before saying.

"I thought you can tell by now i'm not." He passionately kissed me once again, our lips moving in sync, Luke's hips rocking into mine, My hands never leaving his hair. His hands held my hips holding me still. Eventually we pulled away, both of us gasping for air.

"We have to get back to class." He stated. Oh right class, But I don't want it to end.

"Yeah.." I mumbled. 

"Okay, we'll carry this on some other time them aye." I could see his smirk even in the dark.

"Yeah." I lightly chuckled. We both stepped out of the small room. Luke walked the opposite way as me, his perfect hair was now ruffled. I sighed and smiled. I cant believe that just happened, oh my. I was about to step in the door of my class, when I checked my phone to see what time it is. My phone screen read 1:35, oh there's only like five minutes left of class anyway. Instead I just walked back to my locker and grabbed my books heading off to math. A class I share with Luke.

Find Our Way. (Muke)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें