Chapter 4

Bobby walks into the shop to see a man bent over one of the cars that needed worked on. He sees Sam and Cas standing in the corner with his employee Ash. He walks over to them. "Who's working on the car?" he asks Ash.

"New guy. Needed a job so I'm giving him a shot by letting him do an easy fix." Ash says.

Bobby nods then looks to Sam and Cas. "What are you two doing here?"

"Haven't seen you in a while, so we thought we'd stop over." Sam says.

Bobby notices they seem happy, which is unusual. But he is take from his thoughts by Ash speaking.

"Want me to introduce you to the potential new guy?" Ash asks.

Bobby nods and follows Ash over to the car.

"Hey man, you know Bobby, right?" Ash says, smiling.

"Yeah, I believe we've met once or twice." The man says.

Bobby raises his eyebrows in surprise, he knows that voice well. Then the man turns to look at him with a smile.

"Hey Bobby, long time no see." Dean says, still smiling stupidly.

Bobby embraces Dean. "I'm glad to have you back boy."

"So does this mean I get the job? Because I'm home for good this time." Dean says.

"I never took the 'and Son' out of the 'Singer and Son' name." Bobby says, releasing Dean.

"Good, because I need to start saving up for the wedding." Dean says.

Sam's eyes go wide as he exclaims, "What?!"

Cas walks over to Dean, and intertwines their hands. "We're engaged, as of today."

Bobby smiles and pats Dean on the back. "Congratulations boy, you two make each other happier than I've ever seen anyone else."

Dean pulls Cas in for a quick kiss, and then smiles at all of the people in the room.