-O N E-

Does life normally give you hate, fear, sorrow, anger, and isolation? Does everything I do, always make me brace for impact to take all of these feelings at once?
Is it normal to have a drunkard of a mother, an abusive father, and brother who won't give two shits about you?

Do people deserve to suffer in tremendous ways and always hide it? It feels as if you've been beaten and trapped inside a cage left to rot and die... it's not a feeling, it's the truth.

You'd think we're all human, right? Well, we're not all human... some of us are ruthless, rash, and disgusting animals that want to just devour you for no reason and keep devouring you until you're a mere carcass. Some of them are the ones that get devoured and left to rot. If you're lucky, that carcass would be left alone, but if you're like me, there are many who have a bone to pick with you..

Is it normal... for someone like me, at the age of 19, to go through all of these things at once, every... single day?

"That's bullshit..." I whispered with trembling lips, resting my head back against the wall.

My left eye and face, bruised.
My lip and eyebrow, cut.
My hands and feet, bashed.
My clothing, torn.

"I wish I could just get out of this damned hell hole!" I cried.

I was too weak to stand, it was cold, and I had no where to go.. I fell limp and decided, why not just lie here while I can? Maybe... just maybe, if I could rest for a little bit, I can hope to see better days.
___

[Warning, if any of these below trigger you, please stop reading]:

— Mature themes such as: Blood, gore, violence, sexual content, and mild-language

— Self-harm; Suicidal thoughts and actions

___

(This book has been published and written by Le_Mochi, in no means is it alright for someone to copy this in any way.

No plagiarism,
Copyright © by Le_Mochi

All rights reserved 2018.)

A/N: hello my Mochi's! This is a new book, and I've been inspired from "Euphoria: Theme Of Love Yourself - Wonder" by BTS.

[This will be... sad, it'll have violence, and some tragic events]

I plan on making something different from my other books, let's see how this turns out? I hope you can give this book some love and support haha, I love you all! Enjoy!!

Le_Mochi ~ 💜