-N I N E-

Third POV:

Third POV:

Jungkook regularly checked up on Hoseok every day, staying by his side for a few hours, as well as switching over to Yoongi's.

Hoseok was still in a coma, it's been a few weeks now, and Yoongi got discharged about a week after their talk.

The doctors said to make sure Yoongi rests and doesn't put too much pressure around his rib area and to be careful with his head.

Jungkook of course drove Yoongi back to his home, his mother and him staying by his side and helping him out, making sure he doesn't do things by himself even if he is a grown man. It doesn't mean he won't be nurtured, for his best friend and mother is always there for him, taking care of him, making sure he's alright and in comfort.

Jungkook merely hit the asphalt and scraped his arms that night, he was alright, but his heart wasn't.

Deep down inside, he felt it was all his fault, he 'knew' it was all his fault. Constantly blaming himself, saying things like, "I should have watched where I was going..."  or "It's always the people I care for that get hurt in my place... I'm useless." As he thinks to himself.

Today on the other hand, he left Yoongi at home and asked if he could take his car with his mother and check up on Hoseok. After Yoongi's approval, Jungkook and Mrs. Min drove to the hospital where Hoseok was being tended to, they told him that they wont take too long, leaving Yoongi at home alone for an hour at the most.

Once Jungkook and Mrs. Min arrived and made their way into the room Hoseok was in, sitting down, Jungkook made sure to grab Hoseok's hand and tell him softly who it was that was holding his hand and talking to him. Jungkook always made sure to do so when greeting Hoseok while he's in this unfortunate state, hoping that he'll wake up soon.

He made sure to come every day and spend at least an hour talking to Hoseok, making sure he knows— even though he is unconscious —that people are there for him, waiting for him to wake up, encouraging him to hang in there, and to stay strong.

Jungkook didn't talk too much today since Mrs. Min was in the room. He didn't want to bother her, in his mind, he felt like a burden with already having Yoongi and his mother take care of him, let him stay at their house and what not. Though she spent half the time talking to Hoseok as well, encouraging him.

After the two were done conversing with Hoseok, they consulted with Hoseok's doctor to see how his health was.

Luckily, Hoseok was getting better, though he still needs time to heal, and of course get out of his coma, they told them that he 'should' wake up within a week or two depending on his condition, whether it soon takes a turn and worsens or not.

Jungkook and Mrs. Min, retaining the new information, hoping for the best, sending Hoseok their best wishes, and headed back home.

Yoongi of course was asleep on the couch, his cup of tea sitting at the corner of the table, finished half way, getting colder by the second.

Jungkook frowned and pulled a blanket over him and sat beside him, constantly thinking about Hoseok and praying he recovers well.
__

A/N: HEY... it's been a very long time... I've been pretty unmotivated lol, I haven't touched this book since... June or July OOPSIES—

Yes this chapter is quite the filler... oh welp, ya didn't hear that from me!!—

Le_Mochi ~ 💜