-E I G H T-

After a while, the ambulance arrived as promised, the paramedics told me that Yoongi will be okay but he needs to be X-rayed and operated on

After a while, the ambulance arrived as promised, the paramedics told me that Yoongi will be okay but he needs to be X-rayed and operated on. "He has a broken rib cage, and his right arm is fractured. He took some damage on his head from hitting the floor, scraping it, but it's not too serious." The paramedic informed to me, "Don't worry kid, the sooner we go the better." Putting on a reassuring smile.

Nodding, I was about to head in the ambulance with them and go to the hospital with them, but I saw a figure being carried to the back of another ambulance. I recognized who it was as my eyes widened, running and stopping one of the paramedics, "Wait! Th-that's my hyung! H-Hoseok hyung!" I cried out loud.

The paramedics looked back at me and were a little relived, one of them then came up to me and grabbed my arm, "Alright, get in." She said as they were now rushing us all to the hospital.

The woman looked at me asking who I was and my name, then she explained what had happened to him in a calmly manner, "Thank you for telling us Jungkook. He has injured his head, right arm and his left leg. He is suffering from blood loss, at the moment and there is a possibility that he'll go into a coma."

"H-how can I help him?" I paused, "I'm sure we have the same blood type."

"What is your blood type?" She asked.

Immediately responding, "I'm blood type A."

She checked his profile to make sure as the others were helping Hoseok get an IV in him and monitor his health.

Looking back at him with a confident smile, "Perfect, have you done this before kid?" She asked.

For my hyungs, I'd do anything, and I was willing to give Hoseok all my blood even if it kills me to make sure he and Yoongi will be alright.

Nodding, "Yes, I have." I said with a slight smile.

The woman told everyone how I was willing to give Hoseok my blood and got every thing ready to transfer my blood, into his body.
__

.

.

.

After we arrived at the hospital, we were all rushed into a room where he needed immediate assistance. I had to sit out, and he woman told me that donating 2 pints of blood will take a toll you obviously and how she was thankful for that. I felt like passing out, they had me sit down with a bottle of water and told me to wait. But I couldn't, I went to the front desk and asked, "I'm looking for Min Yoongi. What is his room number?"

The receptionist behind the desk then asked, "Are you his guardian or family member?"

"Yes." I replied, "I'm his brother." I lied.

"He's in room B 214." He replied.

Without even saying a 'thank you', I quickly ran towards the direction he's in, despite the fact that I could pass out from the hefty blood donation from earlier.

When I made it to his room, nobody was allowed to go in of course, one of the nurses told me that he was getting an x-ray, and will also be operated on.

I only let out a mere sigh and huff, catching my breath as I sat down in one of the same chairs outside from earlier.

'I pray that they will be alright... please, don't give up on me, both of you. Just keep fighting.'
___
.

.

.

{Two weeks later}

Yoongi got operated on and everything went well, he has been recovering better than I had expected and that lifted a huge weight off my shoulders, but what held me back was talking about that night he risked his life for me...

I told him about who hit Yoongi, and what had happened afterwards. I was expecting just what I got, a worried outrage.

"He's in a fucking coma and you're telling me to calm the fuck down!?" Yoongi yelled, "I cant calm down Jungkook.. not like this! He's helped me so much and put me where I am now... I owe him... I don't know what I'll fucking do when he's in a critical condition like this!" Banging his hand on the wall.

I didn't want to tell him, but I had to and he would have had to find out sooner or later. Hoseok means a lot to him, like how Yoongi means a lot to me.

I hate when my Hyung's are hurting... physically, and mentally.

"Hyung.. he's my friend too, I hope and pray that he'll be okay. I know he will, he is a strong man, he can fight through this and I know that you know he can." I sighed, "You have me here... and I have you. I'm glad that I do." I smiled slightly with teary eyes.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and sat back down, letting out a sad sigh, holding his ribs a bit, "I'm sorry..." he whispered.

"What are you to be sorry about Hyung?" I asked.

"For yelling at you... you're like a little brother to me. I'm sorry I keep thinking rationally and let out my frustrations on you Jungkook, I didn't mean to." He apologized, looking down.

My gaze softened at him as a tear slipped from his eyes, "It's okay hyung. We're only human after all." I smiled, giving him a hug, comforting him like he did when I was in need. "Let it all out." I repeated softly.

He sniffed and moved his hair from his face, chuckling at him self, "And yet to think I ever said that a grown man never cries.." he sniffed, and sobbed onto my shoulder.

Patting his back, and lightly massaging his shoulders, I knew it would calm him down and relax him.

"Its alright, now count 1, 2, 3 and forget it all. Erase all sad memories, hold each other's hands and smile~" I sang, knowing he would be soothed for he wrote this song and planned on having me sing it, but it never happened.

He picked his head up and smiled at me, poking my forehead, "I thought you said you couldn't sing." Yoongi sniffed.

"Well, seems like now I can." I sneered.

He then gave me a hug, "Thank you Jungkook... I really needed that."

Patting his back, "Of course Hyung, I'm always here." Slightly tearing up.
__

A/N: Mochi's!! I hope enjoyed this chapter, I missed writing this book aha.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!! I really appreciate it, I love you guys so much! Thank you and see you in the next one!!

Le_Mochi ~ 💜