-F O U R-

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

With a sharp inhale, I dialed my mothers number as it rang. On the third ring, she picked up, "Yes Yoonie?"

"Mom, Jungkook, he's in really bad shape right now, I'm bringing him home okay?" I said quickly.

"Yoongi what happened? And when?" Mother worried.

"Now mom, I'm on my way. I don't know what happened to him but we'll talk at home. Is the room he normally stays in available?" I asked eagerly.

"Yes, I just cleaned it today. Bring him over and I'll see what I can do." Mother sighed.

"Alright, thanks, we'll be home soon, bye." I rushed and ended the call.

Putting my phone in my pocket, I took my jacket off and put it over Jungkook's body as I lifted him up and grabbed my bag. Carrying him over to my car that was not too far away, I quickly opened the door to the back seats as people were staring and lied him down in the backseat, fixing the jacket so it covered him.

Hopping into the drivers seat, ruffling my hair in frustration, 'How can he just end up like this, outside in the cold? It better not be his ignorant brother or I swear I'll teach that brat a lesson...' I thought and quickly drove home.
__

.

.

.

After a good ten minute drive back home, I bursted the door open into the house and carried Jungkook upstairs to his room and lied him down on the bed. Walking into the bathroom, grabbing a towel, I let it soak in warm water and wrung the excess water out. I folded the towel and placed it onto Jungkook's forehead. "Hang in there bud." I sighed and quickly ran downstairs.

"Yoongi, is he upstairs?" Mother asked.

"Yeah, do you have anything for bruises and cuts and stuff?" I huffed out.

She looked at me worriedly and nodded, "Of course I do, how bad is it and where?" She asked.

"Really bad, his face, legs, hands. I don't know where else because I didn't check yet." Biting my bottom lip. Mother nodded and went to go grab a few things, thank the heavens that she's a doctor...

She came back with some Aloe Vera, Neosporin, alcohol, cotton pads, a bowl, a towel, some other cream, gauze, and a few ice packs. Jerking her head to the side for me to follow her, we went upstairs to Jungkook's room and sat down, checking where he was hurt.