-T H R E E-

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

One of Jungkook's only friends that he can rely on briskly walked towards the convenience store, he opened the door as the bell rang, "Hello! Good afternoon!" The cashier smiles at him.

He simply nods back and gives a small smile. He continues to walk towards the isles with the drinks and curses lowly, "Damn it. They ran out of the fucking banana milk..."

He groans and decided to grab two bottles of strawberry milk and picked up a bag of chips on his way towards the cashier as well as a bottle of soju because why not.

"Is that all sir?" The cashier asks.

"Yup." He sighs, taking out his money.

"That'll be $8.00." The cashier smiled.

He hands him the eight dollars he owed and walks away. "Have a good day!" The cashier waves as he was already out of the door.

He took out his strawberry milk and poked the straw into it, sipping on it lightly as his other hand held the bag. He checked his watch to see what time it was and decided, "Well, it shouldn't matter if I'm late, it's the weekend anyways, and I'm tired."

As he walked off from the stair steps of the convenience store, he heard someone crying?

"Huh?" He raised a brow and lightly pouted, heading towards the direction where the cries could be heard. He walked slowly behind the convenience store and dropped his milk on the floor with his mouth agape as he saw what was in front of him.

"Jungkook?" He looks at him in confusion, then as realization hits him, his eyes widen as he sees him with a cut lip, bruised face, and a pale complexion, shivering.

He looked up at him and yelled, "Y-Yoongi Hyu-ng!" He cried, too weak to even pick himself up. He'd run into his best friends arms and cry if he could, but he can't even stand.

Yoongi ran to Jungkook and dropped his bag, holding him tightly as the younger cried in his arms with a sore and dry throat. "Yah! Who did this to you!? Are you alright!?" Yoongi panicked.

"H-Hyung!" Jungkook cried, he was happy that his closest friend Yoongi was there. But it was only some tears of joy... almost all his tears were from pain, grief, stress, and fear. Not long ago, his worst nightmare came to life and snatched him away from his sweet dreams with a fresh memory of last night, in the clutches of darkness and all things evil, such as life and death.

Yoongi held Jungkook and rubbed his back, shushing him slowly, "Shh, it's alright, just let it all out." He said softly, understanding that something is causing him pain, obviously physically as well as mentally. He just doesn't know what that 'something' is.

Even though Jungkook was in pain as Yoongi rubbed his back, he was comforting him, that was all he wanted, all he needed and felt. The younger one cried his heart out, poor thing was so weak and frail, it was as if he was a glass to break and shatter, yet he was already shattered and attempted to put back together. But once that glass is broken, there's no way for it to be fixed, for it will stay broken like that... unless, if magic and miracles were real. But of course, one can only hope and wish.

Jungkook slowly stopped crying and fell limp into Yoongi's arms, passing out. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, frowning, he could feel a pang in his heart seeing his dear friend in such a state, alone in the cold behind a convenience store, in a small and dangerous alley.
___

A\N: Hallo Mochi's! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I've decided as Yoongi and Jungkook to be the main characters for this one hehehe-

Enjoy Mochi's!

Le_Mochi ~ 💜