T E N

Third Person POV:

"You're back!" Yoongi smiled as the two walked through the door.

Jungkook immediately walked towards Yoongi and gave him a hug, smiling to himself, "Are you okay hyung? You didn't need anything while we were gone?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean, some more tea would be nice and maybe a blanket, but thats about it." Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook ran to the kitchen and prepared a mug with a tea bag inside, turning on the water to boil. As he waited for the water to boil, he grabbed a blanket for Yoongi and set it gently on top of him. "Thanks kook." Yoongi smiled, as Jungkook sat beside him on the couch, "So, what did the doc say? Is Hoseok alright?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded, "So far, he's okay. They said that it should take him about a week or two to wake up depending if his condition worsens or not. But other than that, he seems to be okay." 

Yoongi understood and nodded, "Oh! By the way..." Jungkook reached into his pocket, grabbing a bar of chocolate, "I got you a thing of KitKats on the way." He sneered, handing it to him.

"PERFECT! I WAS CRAVING THIS!" Yoongi shouted.

His mother on the other hand found him as obnoxious, "Min Yoongi! Tone it down!" scolding from the kitchen.

Rolling his eyes, he opened it and gave half to Jungkook, "Now get me my tea! I'm freezing out here!" Jungkook looked glared at Yoongi for a second, "Please?" 

Jungkook got up as he munched on half of the chocolate, pouring the boiled water into Yoongi's mug, and handed it to him, "Don't drink it now, you'll burn your tongue." He simply said, sitting down.

"As if I don't know that..." Yoongi retorted. 

Jungkook sighed and turned to Yoongi, his stomach growling, "Who's better at making fried rice, you, or your mother?" 

"Obviously me~" Mrs. Min sang as she brought a bowl of soup to the table in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi scoffed, sipping on his warm tea, "Me." He said bluntly, "My mom's food is amazing, you can't find it anywhere else, yes, but I make the best fried rice." Proudly smiling.

"And who taught you how to cook?" Mrs. Min asked.

Sighing, Yoongi said in a low tone, "You did... but I still make better fried rice than you." He winked.

Jungkook laughed, nudging Yoongi, "You and your mom should have a cook off one day, I'll be the judge of that." Poking out his tongue.

"Fine! I'll do it right now! Show me what you got mom!" Yoongi fought, about to get up before his mother pushed him back down onto the couch.

Shaking her head, "No! Not today, I have work, and not until you get better. Do you really think you can cook with one arm?" 

"Listen mom, they call me a genius for a reason, and I have the Midas touch! Do you see these hands? They are golden!" He spat back.

Laughing at Yoongi, "Alright Mr. Midas touch, who birthed you?" 

Yoongi sat in silence for a moment as his mother and Jungkook laughed at him. "Hyung, your hands are so pale, they look like they've been dipped in snow. If you want them to get some color hurry up and eat your soup before it gets too cold." Jungkook said, handing him his bowl.

"Ah, Jungkook, if you want some soup as well, the pot's on the stove! I'll see you soon boys, behave!" Mrs. Min said, rushing to work.

Exchanging goodbyes as Mrs. Min left, the two sat down enjoying their soup, and with full bellies, resting on the couch, surfing for movies to watch.

- ADD ON

For the rest of the day, Yoongi spent his time relaxing with Jungkook. The two watched TV all day and got caught up with their favorite shows and watched a few comedies, enjoying the moments they shared as time passed by. 

As the two were laughing at a scene, Jungkook had a sudden unexpected call, taking out his phone from his pocket, as he took a look at his screen, he lost all the color in his face, he went silent. "Jungkook, who is it?" Yoongi asked, clearly concerned.

Looking back at Yoongi like a deer caught in headlights, "It's... Minjun."

__

A/N: Oh boy- I am somewhat back from the dead! Not officially though because I have a few problems at home atm, and I'm kinda busy ;3; I hope to come back maybe around the beginning or middle of June?? That way I'm done with school, done with ramadan, and am getting ready for something BIG OOFIE-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter for the time being! It's short yes, I know...

What do you guys think will happen? After seeing how Minjun and Jungkook are, their family as well, how do you think Jungkook will respond?

Le_Mochi ~ 💜