-S E V E N-

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

Yoongi hyung comforted me again today, I'm beyond grateful to have such a friend like him. Afterwards, we had a call from Hoseok hyung, it was bad news, he found out that his girlfriend had been cheating on him. I can't imagine how hurt and upset he is right now, I hope he's alright, I know he can fight through it.

Yoongi decided that we'd make Hoseok hyung a basket of all the things he likes to cheer him up after buying lamb skewers, he even said he made me one!

As we were seated at the restaurant, Yoongi ordered two lamb skewers for himself, and two for me. "Is that all?" The waitress asked, "Yes, thank you." Yoongi replied as the waitress then left to give the orders to the chef.

"Do you want to go for a drink after this Jungkook?" He asked.

Looking at him weird, "Yah! I'm nineteen remember!?" Smacking his shoulder.

"Oops... I forgot!" He laughed, "How the hell do you jus—" I went to check the time and realized it was 2 AM.

'Hm... no wonder he's so out of it...

A drink does sound nice though... It would be a way to forget about everything and just waste away, but I'm not going to give into it. I promised myself even when I'm at the legal age, I'll never drink. I don't want to become like my mother, no way in hell.'

"Yah." Yoongi snapped me back into reality.

Shaking my head, "Sorry, did I blank out?" I chuckled.

Nodding, "You did. Are you okay Jungkook?" He set a hand on my shoulder.

Giving him a cheesy smile, "Yeah haha, I was just... thinking." Scratching my neck.

He smiled at me warmly and said, "Well, lets just eat right now, and then we can talk all night long if thats what you need yeah?" Yoongi comforted.

Laughing at his statement, "Yeah, that would be nice." Looking back at him, "Hyung, could we talk a walk after this maybe? Get some fresh air?" Tilting my head.

"That's a good idea, sure." He smiled. After his reply, our waitress came back right on time bringing our lamb skewers.

Yoongi and I took a photo of the skewers, "Damn... they look so good!"

Then we both took a few photos of ourselves with the skewers. "Lets dig in!" Yoongi cheered.
__

.

.

.

After eating, Yoongi payed and we both walked outside, he slung his arm around my neck while the other was in his pocket. "Next time I'm bringing you and the rest of the hyungs over here, and I'll pay." I smiled.

"You liked it that much?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Yeah!" I hopped around, "These were the best lamb skewers I've ever had!" Laughing, "Wanna know why?" Wiggling my eyebrows, walking backwards as we crossed the street.

"And why is that?" Yoongi laughed.

"Because I was with my—" Yoongi's expression then became serious as he yelled my name and pushed me, "Jungkook move!"

All that was heard afterwards were loud honking and the screeching of tires. The next thing I opened my eyes to was Yoongi lying down on the cold hard asphalt beneath him. My eyes widened as I saw his lifeless body, a small pool of blood next to him. "Y-Yoongi hyung!!" I let out a blood curdling scream while tears streamed down my face as I hurled myself over towards him.

Examining him, the right side of his head was bleeding. I picked him up and held him in my arms, hoping he was alright. He was panting, letting out a groan as I picked him up, "Hyung!" I cried, "Wake up, please!"

He looked at me with hooded eyes and gave me a small smile, "I'm fine..." Coughing.

I was a hyperventilating mess until I heard those words spill from his trembling lips. I quickly dragged him to the side walk and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emerge—"

"How far away is your nearest location from Spring Mountain Road?" I asked eagerly.

"About 10 minutes sir, is everything alright?"

"Please hurry, my friend he— There was a car accident, I think the driver did a hit and run. I'm not sure where he is." I explained quickly.

"We'll send an ambulance right your way sir, we'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Thank you." And with that, I let out a sigh.

"Yoongi stay awake!" Tapping him, sniffing, his eyes fighting to stay open, breathing heavily. Feeling another pang in my heart, a stronger one, he sacrificed himself for me. "You shouldn't have done that..." Whispering to myself, setting my forehead on his, shaking from worry and nervousness, trying to stay strong for him.

'And yet to think that tonight had a chance to be a good night...

Why do the people I care about always have to suffer with me?'
__

A/N: How do you guys like this book so far Mochi's? Too fast? XD

Le_Mochi ~ 💜