E L E V E N

"It's Minjun

"It's Minjun..." Jungkooks heart racing, he panicked, his shaky hands hesitant while holding his phone, his slender fingers deciding whether they click the green button on his screen or not. As if they had a mind of its own, they clicked it and Jungkook mentally facepalmed.

Bringing the phone up to his ear slowly with his shaky hands, his mouth dry, his face pale, he gulped and sqeaked, "H-hello?"

"Jungkook, is this you?" The voice belonged to Minjun, but he didn't want to believe it. He didn't want to believe that his older brother was calling him. The one who screwed up everything in his life, the one he resented so much, the one he wished could just go away.

Furrowing his eyebrows, "Why..." Jungkook seethed, "Why are you calling me now?!" He roared, like a fierce lion ready to pounce onto its prey and clasp its jaws tightly onto its neck, "How dare you call me, you disgraceful son of a bitch!"

Yoongi merely looked at Jungkook in shock, he's never really seen Jungkook this angry before, witnessing just how much resent he has in him towards his brother. His hatred for his brother just spewing out of him.

Biting his lips as Minjun was silent on the other side, Jungkook took a deep breath, his knuckles turning white, letting out a light sigh trying to relax himself.

Minjun spoke, for the first time in Jungkooks life, his voice was soft, "Father..." he started off, "He's alive." Pausing, "He has been hospitalized since that night, due to his injuries, because of me, he had to get surgery. I took him to the hospital and paid for his medical bills, it'll take him another full month to recover." He said calmly.

Jungkook could care less, if anything, anyone, if his father was considered as a human being, he hated his father the most out of everyone. But his brother always came into play with that as well.

The reason why he hated his father was because he gave so much freedom to Minjun in Jungkooks eyes, he gave him love, in a way, he was favored over Jungkook, he never got beaten or punished, not once did he ever touch Minjun... that is at least not in front of Jungkook.

"I ran away." Minjuns voice now shaky on the other side, he asks, "Jungkook, do you remember that hill we always used sit on top of when you were crying? Watching the stars under a tree, eating your favorite ice cream as kids?"

Jungkook was skeptic, he has been so traumatized ever since his childhood, his hatred within him completely taking over his mind, heart, and his soul. "Are you that delusional Minjun?" Jungkook scoffed, the arrogance in his voice growing.

"Since when have you ever given two living shits about me, huh? Since when were you ever caring towards me? Since when did you ever take the time out of your day to even try comfort me as kids?" Jungkooks voice now shaking, "Unless you think being treated as your rag doll was comforting." Whispering the last sentence he managed to bring out.