-T W O-

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up light headed, as the memories came back to me.

Playing with the hole in the hem of my shirt, I look back. Back to the events that took place last night.. what happened to me, where I am now, and why.
__

'Grabbing my guitar, I was about to put my shoes on and head outside and play my guitar, possibly meet up with a few of my friends and hang out, but I got stopped. My father grabbed my guitar roughly out of my hands and raised his eyebrow.

"Where do you think you're going Jungkook?" He asked sternly.

My smile faded, looking into his eyes full of fear, "I-I was gonna go and play my guitar, maybe at a park with my friends." I scratched my neck, looking at him with a slight pout.

"Hell no, stay here and help your brother do his homework, he needs to study for a test too." Father looked at me disgusted in what he just heard and witnessed coming out from my mouth.

"But I promised my friends that I'll hang out with them this weekend father, I had to hold this day back for several weeks just becau-" I tried to explain but he cut me off sentence.

"No, means no Jungkook. Now go help your older brother Minjun and show some respect." He glared at me.

Balling my fists since I never get to do anything and always have to help my retarded older brother who couldn't even finish high school on time and is struggling to pass senior year, "No! Why do I always have to help Minjun? Why can't he do his own homework? Why do I have to do the work for him and help him study when he's a twenty year old grown up already who got held back for two damn years and is struggling to fucking pass his Senior yea-" I spat, but before I could finish my sentence yet again, he took my guitar and smashed it into pieces on the hard wood floor in our living room.

"He's your older brother you useless piece of shit, go help him." Father swept his hair back and rubbed his temples, "NOW!" He ordered.

"Father!" I cried out loud, not even feeling the tears streaming down my face.

He came up to me and struck my face to the point where my lip had gotten cut, and my face felt as if it were possibly bruised before I could even do anything.

I held my stance and glared at him into his dark eyes, "Set your gaze down you disrespectful brat!" He smacked me once again, on the same spot.

Furrowing my eyebrows, ignoring what he did and said, I kept my gaze up at him, sharp, and determined.

He struck my face for the third time, and this time, I fell to the floor. "Throughout all the years I've raised you, your'e still weak. Don't be cocky like this or you'll get nowhere like this, now get up!" He menaced.