Three Brothers, Three Lovers

Caspian sat at one end of the large Oak table and Peter at the other end. Next to Peter was Edmund and Lilliandil, Next to Caspian was Susan and Lucy. Thier guests Inbetween.

Tightly, he held her hand under the table. Lord Joseph had been staring down Susan all night. He couldn't help but be protective of Susan. He loved her more and more each day. On this night, it was Caspians engagement meal to Susan and Peters to Lillandil. Peter had been swoon to Lilliandil since he caught his eyes on her. She was beautiful but Susan was more beautiful than anyone Caspian had ever seen.

Their eyes met occasionally and they would share a loving smile. His heart was full. She was everything he had been dreaming off and she is a Queen; she couldn't be more perfect he thought whilst admiring her hazel brown eyes that glistened under the soft glow of the candle lights. Her auburn hair fell loosely, majestically.

Caspian's gaze caught Edmund talking to a beautiful young women. Her red hair tied high exposing her pointed ears and her glittering skin; her green eyes bright and full of joy. She was the daughter of one of Caspian's best Pirates: Captain Jack Narrow. Edmund looked taken by her beauty and her humour. Caspian was excited for the young love blossoming before his eyes. Gently, he tapped Susan's broad shoulders and whispered "I think Edmund might be the next one to get married." Susan adverted her eyes towards the two and smiled. Edmund catches Susan looking towards them and perks up: "Can I help you Su?"
"No, no, just happy seeing you smile." She speaks softly and almost motherly. Edmund returns the smile and continued to flirt.

Abruptly, Peter stands up and taps onto his glass; Before making a toast. "Thank you everyone for being here. For a King, I'm not  great at speeches." He joked causing everyone around him to chuckle. "The night that I laid eyes onto Lilliandil, I thought she looked absolutely beautiful. That pink dress, blonde hair that fell naturally." He paused to grab her hand and kissed it. "She's honestly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I wish my mother and father were able to meet you. You know they would love you as much as I do; you're everything my mother wanted in a daughter-in-law. I hope one day I can join you up in the stars in which we can spend eternity together. I love you Lilliandil, and I can't wait for you to become my wife, my queen and my future." As Peter finishes, Lilliandil bursts out crying, she seemed overwhelmed by the speech. She kisses him gently, before thanking everyone for turning up.

Susan looks at Caspian and he tightens his grip once more. She knew he was terrified to make a speech, he had left one fiancé and made another. But this time it felt right to him, he knew he loved Susan. Susan had made it obvious she loved him when she decided to stay in Narnia. Nervously, Caspian stands up. Taps on his glass, than clears his throat. "How am I meant to follow that?" he joked. Susan continued to hold his hand, reassuring him that she was there for him, always. "That first morning when me and the Narnian's were stumbling through the woods, I was both confused and isolated. Alone. I was missing something and I wasn't sure what. Me and Peter had our first sword fight and little Lucy stopped us. Who knew how it would of ended" He paused and raised a glass to her, causing her to laugh. "I gazed around your brothers and sister, then I saw you. It took my breath away, and everyday you some how still do. When we had that first kiss, before you left. I couldn't get you out of my mind. I had dreamt about you almost every night, it saddened me knowing you were another world away. Not forgetting you're 1300 years older than me." He joked causing Susan to hysterically laugh, he admired her beauty. Her laugh was what he imaged Aslan's country to sound like. "Yet here you are, holding my hand. My Queen. I only ever want to do right by you. To love you for all of eternity. No matter where in the universe we are, know I'll always want you. I love you so much Susan Pevensie. Never forget that. I hope I can be the best husband for you, and I know you'll be the best wife a man could ask for. So a toast. To my future wife: Queen Susan. And a toast to my Brother and his wife to be. I hope Aslan blesses you both with happiness." Capsian perched on his wooden chair and was greeted with a passionate kiss from Susan, who was full of love and joy.

Later on that night, The three couples danced their hearts out under the wonderous sky. Their laughter was like symphonies and their hearts beat in time to the music. It was almost perfect. All that was missing was Caspians and The Pevensies parents, and Aslan.

This chapter was written by Itz_Emmz_ We hope you enjoyed it. Full credit to her. Go check out her Suspian Story.