It wasn't much

Dirt and leaves tangled in my hair as he pushed me to the ground. He pressed his hand over my mouth and whispered, 'Hush, or they'll hear you' My eyes widen in surprise. Caspian hovers above me, his eyes shooting to the left and right. I can taste the saltiness of his hand through my lips, on my tongue. My bow and quiver lay in a bush nearby. Thunders rolls through the sky and lighting strikes close to us. Heavy rain comes down on us. The Telmar soldiers try to seek cover in a cave nearby us. I shiver from the cold and at a sudden Caspian feels very heavy on me. I try to push him away. Luckily he gets the signal. 'Come, we have to warn you siblings' He whispers quietly and rolls of me. He stands up and over me his hand, which I happily accept.
He is so handsome!
I get my bow and quiver and together we run through the forest. Peter, Edmund and Lucy are in a field behind some rocks. But when we turn around the corner, Caspian pushes me back and falls on top of me. I want to say something, but again he presses his hand over my mouth.
'Let her go!' I hear Peter scream and then a nauseating sounds and a scream of anger from Peter and Edmund. I push Caspian away with all my might and stand up. I look carefully around the corner and see Lucy lying on the ground, blood pours from a wound on her head. Peter and Edmund are bound together with ropes and are sitting on their knees. Before them are several soldiers and an important looking man.
Anger consumes me and I take a bow from my quiver and focus on the man, closes to Lucy. But Caspian jerks my arrow away. 'No, wait' His Telmarine accent ringing in my ears. 'Why?' I hiss angry. 'That man is an important general of my uncle. If we can capture him...' I nod at him and he draws his sword. Again I take an arrow and focus on a soldier. I shoot, right in his eye and with a growl Caspian attacks the others. I shoot Arrow after arrow and the soldiers fall dead before my feet. After a couple of minutes fighting, Caspian captures the general and I free my brothers who bound him with the ropes. I fall on my knees next to Lucy and grab the healing bottle from her bag. I let a drop fall into her mouth and she breath in deeply. I let my breath escape. Peter hugs her with all his might, the same does Edmund. They pull me also into their embrace. Caspian stands silently in front of us, looking sad. I make myself loose from the embrace and walk over to him. 'Thank you' I say and his eyes flicker. 'It wasn't much'
'It was' I say and kiss his cheek. His brown eyes widen and he takes my chin and pulls me closer. His lips find my own and we kiss. I hear happy cheering from Ed and Lucy and Peter grins. 'We understand' They all say in union and start to laugh.

This Chapter was Written by ieatalotofbooks Go check out her Suspian Story!