Fight

'I don't care if you only looked at her! She was obviously flirting with you!' I screamed at Caspian. He stands in the corner of our room, his hands in his pocket. His head flies up in anger. 'Why are you so damn jealous?' He hisses. He walks towards me with angry steps, I back off a little.
I never saw him that angry. 'I am not!' I say proudly and put my hands at my side. Caspians eyes shoot fire at me and he huffs. 'You are so damn-' The words fall away.
'What?' I mock him. 'I didn't hear you' He walks towards me and grabs my wrist.
It hurts.
His hands tighten around my wrists and he pulls me closer to him. 'You are arrogant!' He yells. Tears begin to form in my eyes. I pull myself free from his tight grip and push him away.
It was a weak push.
Does he really think I am arrogant? I let myself fall on our bed. Caspian looks at me, still with fire in his eyes. 'Why can't I talk with other girls Susan?' He spats at me. 'I am married to you, so it is not that I can marry them even if I want to' The words he spoke were as an arrow, pointed to my heart. And they hit me. 'You can talk to other girls!' I yell, suppressing a sob. 'But not to her!' I look away, scared at what he is going to say. 'We are done Susan! I broke my engagement with Lilliandil, because of you!' He yells back at me. 'But if you behave like this, only because I talked to her, I wish I hadn't done that'
Again an arrow pointed to my heart. I feel my face go pale, blood drained. My eyes go wide in shock. And now Caspian gets it. The words penetrate him. The air between us is cold. He looks at me, with anger and sadness. He wants to make his way over to me, but he hesitates and storms out of our room.
I burry myself under the blankets, crying my heart out.
He wishes to marry her...
I cry the whole evening, until I have now tears left.
Thank Aslan my brothers are on a trip and Lucy is somewhere in Cair Paravel. But when the clock strikes midnight, Caspian hasn't returned yet. So I make myself ready for bed. When I look into the standing mirror in the bath room, I see I have red eyes and cheeks. My throat is sore from crying. When I walk into the room, I shriek. Caspian is standing by our bed. His eyes also red from crying, his dark hair messy. I feel myself getting angry again. 'So' I say. 'Have you decided?'
'Yes' Caspian answers without emotion.
Aslan no!
'Fine if you don't like me, then take what is yours and leave!' I yell at him, pointing to his stuff in the room. 'I will' Caspian replies and walks over to me. I step back fearfully. But in a second I feel his hands around my waist and he picks me up and carries me through the door. 'You are mine!' He says with a growl. I begin to laugh and Caspian walks us back to our room, closes the door and walks over to the bed. He throws me on it and pulls his shoes out. He crawls on the bed and puts his hands next to my head and his legs beside my side. He kisses me feverishly. 'Let me make love to you, my wife' He whispers softly and crashes his lips on mine again.
And so we made love.

This Chapter was written by ieatalotofbooks We hope you enjoyed it! Check out her Suspian Story- Faded!