Part 2

'It's okay' He said wrapping his arms around her as she shook with terror. 'It's over now'
'No, it's not' She whispered back. 'It hasn't even begun'

After Susan was done praying, she and Caspian make their way to Cair Paravel. Susan her brothers were gone to the northern border to keep the peace over there. And it would take a week to be back home to Cair Paravel. With a relieved sign Susan walked through the palace gates. Caspian was riding behind her on his horse. 'Susan! Caspian!' Lucy came running towards them. Throwing her arms around her older sister. 'There was an attack on a western village. Most of the people are save. But..' Lucy began to cry and Susan hold her little sister close. 'How could this happen. How could Aslan let this happen?'
'Ssh Luus.. Everything is going to be alright' Susan took Lucy her head in her hands and lifted it up from her chest. 'Listen to me. You take our people to Aslans how. That is our sanctuary. Take a quarter of our soldiers with you and we remain here with the rest of them so we can fight' Susan ordered her sister. Lucy nodded with a little afraid of her sister. But she knew everything was going to be alright. She already send a pigeon to her older brothers. 'stay save!' Lucy stammered and looked to Caspian. 'Keep each other save! We see each other soon' And with that Lucy, the Valiant queen left with their people and a quarter of the soldiers to seek sanctuary by Aslans how.
Susan let her soldiers making themselves ready for the fight what would come. And the Gentle queen was right. When the sun was going down, the exact same horn was sounding through the air and a scream from hundreds of men could be heard. Susan looked to Caspian, who was standing next to her. He took her hand and whispered 'Have faith' Susan bowed towards him and kissed him quickly but with passion on the lips. Caspian kissed back but pulled back after a Narnian soldier screamed to find cover. He pulled her with him behind a stone wall on the courtyard. Arrows were raining down on them and Susan could hear the helpless cries of her fallen soldiers. She buried her face into the crook of Caspian's neck and let out a silent sob. She had to keep fighting, she had to believe. And with a roar she attacked the men who came storming through the gates.
Soon Caspian was by her side and together they fought. Susan killed men after men with her bow and arrow till they were all lying dead on the ground beneath her. She was shaking with adrenaline and her vision was red. The hunger for more killing was cooling down in her system and Caspian came rushing to her side. 'It's okay' He said wrapping his arms around her as she shook with terror. 'It's over now'
'No, it's not' She whispered back. 'It hasn't even begun'
That was the truth. The first battle they had miraculously won. There were more battles to fight. Heavier ones.

But Susan had found her faith. And little by little it became stronger. Lucy came back with their people and soldiers. And three days later Edmund and Peter came rushing in. And after that two more battles were fought. And by the last one, the Royals got help. Their Father, the mighty Lion came, he had heard Susan's praying and he was overjoyed his daughter had found a way back to him.
So he ended the war and with that the Pevensie could live in peace.

These two chapters have been written by ieatalotofbooks ! I would like to say a huge thank you to her for all her support with this book! We also hit 300 reads which is insane!!! I hope you're enjoying this!