Together

'I am sorry' She says in a whisper. Tears streaming down her cheeks. He tried to take her hand, but they was already gone. He could hear them coming, her brothers. He sat back in his throne, trying to look normal, but his heart was broken into pieces.
'Caspian!' Peter yelled when he stormed into the throne room. Edmund walking right behind him. 'What did you do? Why is Susan crying?' Peter was standing before him, his fist clenched in anger. 'I' He tried to speak but the words were lost to him.
He lost her.
Edmund lay his hand on Peters shoulder. 'Peter be calm' And then he turned back to his friend. 'Cas, what did you do?'
'I only told her I loved her, but she looked at me like she didn't believed me and said she was sorry and run away' I say with tears in my voice and let them fall.
I do not care they think I am weak.
I am lost without her.
'That's all?' Peter says now calm, his blue eyes flicker with worry. 'I think she wasn't expecting to hear a statement like that any time soon' Peter laughs. 'Go after her, say you mean it' I stand up but Edmund pushes me back. He looks at me and Peter. 'But isn't she afraid, like we all are, that we disappear again? Aslan never told us we are allowed to stay in Narnia' His voice is almost a whisper now.
The two kings before me bow their head in fear and anger. 'But that doesn't mean she does not love me back' I say and leave the boys behind. I run towards the beach because I know that is her favorite spot.
She stands with her back to me, looking at the sun going down. It looks like she is surrounded with light.
A star.
'Susan' I say and she turn around. Her eyes red from crying. Her hands fly to her mouth and she tries to run away. But this time I am faster and catch her into my arms.
I hold her closes but she tries to get free. She squirms but I don't let her go. After a while she gives in. Burying her head against my chest. I let myself fall on the soft sand, still with Susan in my arms.
'Don't' is the first thing she whispers and she looks up. Her blue eyes bore into mine and my heart beats faster.
She looks away, trying to hide her feelings but I hold her chin and turn her head back to face mine. I don't need words to show my love to her. Neither does she. I lean in and I brush my lips against hers. I feel her tense and she wants to back away. But I kiss her softly and she gives in. Now her arms find their way around my neck.
I end our kiss and look her again in the eye. 'Su, I know why you are afraid. Your family is afraid also. But I just want to love you with the time Aslan gives me with you'
She only nods.
'I do to and I am not afraid anymore. It doesn't matter how long I have with you, I just want to be with you'
And we kiss again.

Aslan gave us a whole life together and when she died when she had reached an old age, I was only happy we had a lifetime together.
And when I opened my eyes on the shores of Aslans country. She was there, waiting on me. She was young again and so was I.
We had now an never-ending live together.

This Chapter was written by: ieatalotofbooks Please check out her Stories! (She has a Suspian one!)