...hello again. please read.

yeah...hi, you guys. it's me again. just here me out, i'm having a wattpadial crisis.

so, the last time we spoke, i told you guys that i was done writing harry potter fics on this account. well....that may not be entirely true.

i kind of want to write one more hp story on here to redeem myself from the trash can that this story fell into(sorry, it's true and i accept it). i have some choices, so here you guys go, you can choose from these ones:

VOTE ON THE CHOICE YOU WANT BY LEAVING A COMMENT ON THE TITLE:

OPTION ONE:

TITLE:

dreamy

CHARACTER/INSPIRATION:

luna lovegood

SYNOPSIS:

in which an eccentric young witch sees herself for the first time in the company of a girl who's lost all hope.

NOTE:

basically, it's a super cute luna x f!oc fic based in hogwarts, probably around fifth or sixth year? idk yet, but i've always imagined luna with another girl!

OPTION TWO:

TITLE:

paris

CHARACTER/INSPIRATION:

dramione
[this would be one of the things where i redeem myself in my ability to write good dramione plots hehe]

SYNOPSIS:

in which a manhunt is conducted for the brightest witch of her age.

NOTE:

yes, this one has been published on my other account, @sleep-y, but it's been almost a year since i last updated it and i would rather continue it on here, where i spend--not gonna lie--most of my wattpadding time.

OPTION THREE:

TITLE:

history

CHARACTER/INSPIRATION:

minerva mcgonagall

SYNOPSIS:

she would be known as the hogwarts transfiguration professor, then the headmistress, and even a maternal figure in harry potter's life.

but before all that, she was just a half-blood witch, stepping foot in the castle for the first time, about to make history.

her name was minerva mcgonagall.

NOTE:

so i'm not very confident with this one yet, but i'm willing to explore as i write it! maybe each chapter is a moment from a crucial point in her life? idk yet, but it'll be super cool, i'm sure!

OPTION FOUR:

TITLE:

as old as time

CHARACTER/INSPIRATION:

dramione
[yes another dramione fic, but trust me: i really love them and i just wanna redeem myself, three little words is so far beyond repair, i'm so past trying to rewrite it lol]

SYNOPSIS:

in which a certain slytherin beast finds his beauty.

NOTE:

so this story would loosely tie into the fairytale of 'beauty and the beast,' and it would definitely feature some moments from the movie with some of the beautiful gifs and all that stuff :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE ON THE ONE YOU WANT! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD!!!

UPDATE ON VOTES: as of April 6, 2018

dreamy: 1

paris: 5

history: 1

as old as time: 10

well, i think you guys spoke your mind, and i was actually surprised to get any votes back at all, considering i haven't posted anything harry potter on this account since this story. i'm so grateful for all of your votes, but it looks like as old as time will be the one to be posted! and who knows, maybe the others will follow..... :)

UPDATE: APRIL 9, 2018

'as old as time' has officially been published! just a few more introductory parts before we get to the prologue, people! go check it out!