QEB XPPFDKJBKQ

Dipper Pines woke up with a sigh. Another day, another random allergy. Today he woke up with a stuffy nose. He had to breathe through his mouth. Amazing, Dipper thought sarcastically as he forced himself out of bed for the new day.

Dipper didn't bother to shower. The clock said 8:33, and his first class starts at nine. With a jolt, the 19-year old boy quickly put on a navy blue hoodie, jeans, and threw on some converse. Then he combed his hair.

"Here I go," Dipper whispered, heading out his dorm's door and running to class. 8:51, his phone read. He held onto his messenger bag filled with his notebooks and pens and phone charger. He could barely run properly with that stupid bag slapping against his thigh every time he takes a step.

Finally, he reached the right building. With an intake of breath, he opened the doors. 8:56. Dipper laughed through his nose. New high score. He walked the rest of the way to his Creative Writing class.

Dipper had always strived to be an author. Ever since he had found his great uncle's journal in the forest, he had wanted to be just like him. He liked how he made everything inside look and seem so surreal like the creatures were popping right out of the page. Dipper is a pretty decent artist as well.

Dipper usually free-writes all of the creatures he had encountered in Gravity Falls. The gnomes, the gremloblins...even the Society of the Blind Eye!

He opened the door. He was just in time...9:00.

He walked to his usual spot. But he eyed someone in particular who sat right next to his seat that he had always sat in all year.

But then Dipper realized who it was with a groan. 

"Bill!" Dipper whisper-shouted irritably, sniffing his runny nose. He sat in his usual chair next to him stubbornly and put his messenger bag in the seat next to him. "What are you doing over here?"

Yep, it was Bill Rephic alright. The annoying guy has always teased him and that shit when he and Mabel came to the college. Bill was older than both Mabel and Dipper by a year, and he always mentions it.

"Pines!" Bill ruffled his stupid blonde hair. "Looks like you made it!"

Dipper glared at him. Ugh, can his day be any worse than this? He huffed, turning to get his notebook out. "Why are you sitting by me?" He deadpanned.

Bill smirked. "You're the one who chose to not move to another seat!" He propped his elbows on the table and held his face in his hands.

Dipper sighed. Point taken. Wait... "But it's still my seat. ...One that I have had all year." Dipper pointed backward. "You sit over there." Dipper felt like he was talking to a child.

But it was too late for Bill to say anything or move because the professor walked in.

Dipper turned to Bill. "We'll finish this later," he sighed. At least it was his last day until winter break. Then there will be no more Bill Rephic for two and a half weeks.

The professor smiled at the class but quickly turned on the projector.

"Hello, everyone!" She said, turning her computer on. "I have a new assignment for you all," she turned on her computer. She pulled up a rubric. "Today you will be given a prompt to write during winter break." She turned to the board, where the rubric was presented upon.

"You will be working in groups," she informed,"you will be working with the person sitting next to you."

Dipper turned his head sharply at Bill. There he was, with his stupid smirk, and fiddling with his stupid clip-on bowtie. It was like he knew this would happen.

Of course, he would.

He knew that this would piss him off. He knew they had to spend time with this together over the break—

Wait.

Dipper was about to scream.

He was supposed to be leaving for Piedmont tomorrow morning for Christmas for the whole break. He couldn't just cancel his plans...

Oh, Dipper was fuming. He wanted to pound his fists on the table.

The professor continued, "Your writing prompt will be,'use the lyrics of your favorite song to be the basis of your short story'. It can be any genre, and please make sure to take a picture of the rubric." She turned to sit in her seat. "And I'll leave you at that! Class dismissed early, you'll need some time to plan with your partner."

Dipper fumbled out his phone out of his pocket sharply and took a quick picture. Finally, he turned to Bill. He crossed his arms waited for him to gloat his victory.

Bill chuckled at him. "What?"

It was like Bill knew that Dipper had plans. It was like he knew the partners would be chosen that way.

"You knew." Was all he said.

Bill shrugged. "Knew what? I just wanted a new place to sit. Turns out I need glasses," he smiled.

Dipper's glare could send anyone tunneling into the ground.

Dipper sighed sharply. "I have plans with family tomorrow. All break. Yeah, anyone else that wasn't you I could bring with me, but now that you're here..." Dipper squeezed his eyes shut. He was rambling. He was rambling because he was mad. No—pissed.

Bill didn't say anything, he just looked like he was going to explode if he didn't let all his laughter out.

Dipper slouched into his chair. He lost. Bill won. "Go ahead." He mumbled, defeated.

Bill let out laughter. A lot of laughter. Two minutes. He's been laughing for two minutes now. Dipper sighed, looking out the window. How was he going to deal with him all break?

Hello, everyone! I've moved this story to this account...hope you enjoy! Also, the chapters get more than 1000 words longer than this :)
~Hawk