GDB IRXUWHHQ

"Bill Cipher."

Bill's eyes shot open. He was in a world of pitch black—save for the stars and the axolotl in front of him.

"Bill? What's going on?" Bill jolted as he realized Dipper was beside him. Maybe this wasn't a dream...

"Oh, yes, Cipher, you both are most definitely asleep."

"Why are we here?" Bill asked, making sure his voice is strong and loud.

The axolotl seemed to hum in amusement. "I thought you already knew. Right before you were defeated in the summer of 2012, you invoked my name and begged for a second chance. I gave you your second chance—and you've completed my task that I secretly gave you—to fall in love." It gestured its small hand toward Dipper. Bill took Dipper's warm hand in his. "Now I think it is time for you to return since you've finished."

"No!" Bill blurted the word before he knew what to think. He tightened his grip on Dipper's hand, who's eyes were wide, and glanced back to the pink axolotl. "My home is here...with the Pines family. On Earth. I have no desire to come back to the place I once lived."

"If you say so. Enjoy your life with your new love, Bill Cipher. Be grateful."

Then they woke up.

They were facing each other in Dipper's bed, legs all tangled up. Bill grinned at him. Was Dipper really with him in that dream?

Dipper grinned back. "So...an axolotl, huh?"

Bill pushed him but quickly pulled him back and Dipper yelped as Bill peppered kisses all over his face. "I get to be with you!" Bill was so happy that he felt like he could burst. "I love you," he panted.

Dipper leaned in and planted a kiss on the corner of Bill's mouth. "I love you too."

Bill started to laugh which turned into tears real quickly. He wrapped his arms around Dipper and hugged him.

Then Dipper's phone started buzzing.

He groaned and reached over Bill for his phone. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Pacifica's name. Bill rose a brow but Dipper held up a finger.

"Pacifica? Everything going okay?"

"Dipper, yeah, everything is going great! Thank God there wasn't much in her system. They're letting her out in like, an hour. Also she told me to remind you that we're leaving for Gravity Falls today."

"Wait, what? Winter break went by so fast."

"I know! I was surprised too. Anyway, you guys better be all ready and packed up by the time we get back."

"Fine. Bye!"

"Bye, loser." Then she hung up.

"So," Bill said with a face that told Dipper he was eavesdropping. "Guess we better pack up."

"Yep," Dipper said, sitting up. Bill hugged him tighter. "Bill, come on, Pacifica and time are going to kick our butts if we don't get up and pack. Get off of me."