GDB WHQ

Dipper Pines woke up warm. This wasn't familiar, but it felt good. He was comfortable. He didn't want to get out of bed. But why was he so warm?

Then his eyes shot open, knowing what, or who, made him warm in his bed.

Bill was up against his back side, his arms wrapped around his middle. Their legs were tangled together and he could feel Bill's hot breaths on his neck.

Dipper went from warm to hot. He felt heat stirring up in his groin and he realized in a panic that he had to get out. He didn't want to get out though... he had this dreadful thought that if Bill woke up, he would probably get mad at him even though he didn't do anything.

Careful to not make any noise, Dipper sucked up a breath and slowly took Bill's arms off around his middle and untangled his legs from his. Bill made a small noise of discomfort, and okay that was adorable, and he crawled over to the end of his bed. He didn't dare breathe too loud until he stepped out of the bedroom and closed his door quietly. He collapsed against the wall and gasped for air.

Bill Rephic will be the death of me, he decided. He felt fierce heat in his face and lower body. He looked down at the obvious tent in his sweatpants. He bit his lip to conceal the groan of frustration--frustration at Bill and himself.

You can't ignore your feelings anymore, Dipper, That voice in the back of his head chastised him.

He ignored it went into the bathroom to take a very cold shower.

After he stepped out of the shower and dried himself off, he realized that he made a terrible mistake. The mistake of not bringing in any clothes...he had already put his dirty ones in the laundry chute.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. His face was still hot. He didn't want to go back to his room after this morning and with just a towel around his waist.

After a few minutes of arguing with himself, he went on autopilot, opened the bathroom door, and stomped down the hall to his room. His nostrils flared before he opened the door, and lo and behold, sat Bill on Dipper's bed, waiting for him.

"Took you long enough," he huffed. "Mabel came in and said that she's doing a bunch of shopping right now, and we're doing a bake-off?" He shrugged, his stupid flawless blond hair shifting at the movement.

Dipper just stood there awkwardly in only his towel. He cleared his throat, "Okay, that's great, I'm going to get ready. You should too, I can smell your breath from here." Dipper really couldn't, he just wanted Bill out of the room right now.

Bill screwed up his face and flopped back onto the bed, the springs underneath protesting at the movement. Dipper rolled his eyes and went to getting his clothes from his closet. The blond said on the bed, his voice muffled against the pillow, "I thought you took a shower last night, though."

"I, uh, could still smell the chlorine on my skin." Dipper almost pat himself on the back while he was getting dressed inside the closet.

Dipper could hear shifting in the room. "Well, while you do that," a grunt, "I'm going to get ready." Then the bedroom door opened and closed.

Dipper released a heavy sigh when he was sure that Bill was gone. His thoughts went back to the private pool yesterday, when he and Bill had almost...kissed. Then those cursed triangles came back. Dipper almost kicked a hole through his closet door as he thought, I'm far away from Gravity Falls, Bill Cipher was defeated a long time ago, why is this happening just now?!

He wanted answers. He was impatient. He also wanted to find those wyverns and try to keep them away from civilization as far as possible. He couldn't tell Ford, as the old man hated his very existence at the moment. Stan doesn't know much about Cipher. Mabel was always with Pacifica and he didn't want to ruin her break. None of his parents would ever understand what the rest of them went through, they'd probably send all of them to therapy or something.