GDB ILYH

(Warning: homophobia trigger warning. It is only for a small part of this chapter, and that's it. Happy reading!)

The sun woke Bill the next morning. He yawned and snuggled closer to Dipper. His heart leaped as he lay beside him. Today was Christmas.

He decided to go back to some more pleasurable sleep, but two certain kids barged into their room just then. They might as well knocked the door off of the hinges of how much force they both put into pushing the door open.

"Wake up, sleepyheads! It's Christmas!" The siblings shouted. The girl, Madison, ran into the room and grabbed Bill's arm. "Come on, hurry up! Get your boyfriend up too!" Then the twins left.

Bill blushed at the term "boyfriend." He got out from the bed and started to wake Dipper up anyway. "Hey, Pines, it's Christmas!" He rocked his shoulder. Dipper just smacked his hand and mumbled something indecipherable.

Bill smiled like the Cheshire cat. Time to bring in the big guns. He ran into the bathroom and covered his hands with cold water, making sure he's careful not to move his hands so much. He went back to the room, put his hands in front of the brunet's face and...

"Bill!" Dipper sputtered as his face was now covered in the water that came from Bill wagging his hands like a maniac in front of his face. "Stop that," he demanded, knocking the covers away from him. "I'm up, I'm up!"

Bill just put on a clean shirt and left for downstairs.

He paused for a minute to admire Dipper's snowflakes on the ceilings, hanging like stalactites. It made the entire place have a winter-y, Christmas-y feel. It was so euphoric. It looked so beautiful with the windows open with the white light flowing inside, lighting up the snowflakes--

Something jabbed his side. "Let's go," Dipper raced passed him down the stairs, looking terribly excited for this holiday. Looks like someone woke up, Bill thought with a smirk. He raced passed Bill down the stairs and smoothed his hair on the way down.

A whiz of purple passed him as well. Pacifica gripped her purple sweater around her while murmuring a string of curse words. Bill touched her shoulder. "Woah, drama queen, what got up your ass?"

The blonde glared at him. She then rolled her blue eyes. "C'mon, Bill, Mabel's gonna be mad at us if we're not down in like, five seconds." She continued down the stairs as fast as a viper.

Bill followed and he paused at the bottom of the steps to smell the freshly baked cookies. He's never really celebrated Christmas before, or any holidays for that matter, so this was so foreign and exciting to him. Carol of the Bells played from the stereo.

He saw the tree next-- the lights were lit up around it and there was a star on top. It looked absolutely magnificent. Mabel sauntered over to him, grabbed his shoulders, and sat him on the couch next to Dipper. The brunet noticeably grimaced at that and moved over to make more room for himself. Bill smirked and rested his arms behind his head, relaxed.

He observed the surroundings around him. The tree was to the left of the couch and in front of the open windows. The rest of the family were seated around the Christmas tree as well—either on pillows or blankets. The kids were jumping up and down, clearly ready to open presents. Wait. Presents. Bill didn't buy anyone anything...

"Oh, shit," he said aloud, making Dipper jump beside him.

Dipper turned to him. "Bill, what's wrong?" His brows furrowed together.

Bill just shook his head. "No, it's stupid." Ugh, I feel so bad now. There's always tomorrow, anyway.

Dipper just gave him an incredulous look and turned back to where he was talking with Ford.