GDB HOHYHQ

Dipper didn't sleep that night at all. He was pulling at his hair though, wondering why and how did he not see it before? The yellow, the bow tie, the nicknames, his name is Bill, just how? Even those triangles in Bill Cipher's presence and those flashbacks. He didn't want to have those flashbacks again. He had even written down the names Bill Cipher and Bill Rephic next to each other. He didn't understand.

He'd let Bill sleep next to him, on him. He'd let Bill touch him and hold his hand. He'd been in Bill's presence alone with him far away from other eyes and ears...why hadn't he just ended him then? What did Bill want?

Then the knocking came. "Sweetie," it was his mother. "You boys should really stop walking around in there. It's the middle of the night."

Dipper's throat closed up. "Actually," he whispered through the door, "Bill isn't here." That name felt like lava on his tongue. That name that had once belonged to his heart--or he thought did.

"What?" Leah opened up Dipper's bedroom door and her eyes were clouded in confusion as she scoured the messy room. "Is Bill here?"

"No," Dipper didn't look up at her. He just kept sitting on the ground, staring at the blank wall in front of him. "No."

Dipper didn't look at her face when she sat down on Dipper's bed. "Did something happen? You too looked perfectly fine yesterday."

Dipper expected his face to heat up but it didn't. "It's not like that, mom, but," he glared at the wall once more. "He's gone."

"Do you not want him to come back?"

Leah flinched as Dipper lay his eyes upon her. "No," he said, and walked out of the room and went downstairs to the couch. But his mother followed him.

"Tell me what's going on!" She persisted, pointing at the ground.

"It's complicated."

"You will find that boy," Leah started, but Dipper interrupted her.

"I can't! I don't want to see him again," tears gleamed in his eyes.

Leah unleashed her fiery wrath. "No, Mason, I don't care what is going on between you two, but you will resolve this! You will not just sit there! I cannot stand you being upset over one boy!" Dipper wanted to explain who Bill Rephic really was, but he couldn't.

He heard someone stomping down the stairs. Before Dipper knew what was happening, Leah pushed car keys and a phone into Dipper hands and shoved him out the front door.

Then he heard the voice. "I heard yelling down here, what's going on?" It was Ford.

Dipper's blood turned into ice. He went on autopilot and scrambled to the car. He drove out as quick as he could when he saw Ford open the door and shot him a surprised glance. Then of anger.

Dipper didn't look back as he cried and drove out of the neighborhood to search for Bill Cipher.

He'd driven to a McDonald's to actually get some food. The sun had only just risen. He was looking through his mom's phone when he realized that he didn't have his own with him. That's when he saw a certain app that caught his attention...

It was a tracker app. Curious, he opened it. He opened one of the tabs which opened his mother's contacts...Bill showed up. When had she gotten Cipher's phone number?

He entered his phone number onto the tracker, waited a second or two, and then he got a signal.

He was an hour away. At a park. Dipper stood up from his seat and ran to the car and immediately drove off, the phone locked onto Bill's signal.