7

Anima's P.O.V.

---

The sound of something continuously banging on my door made me jump out of my sleep and onto the roof. I looked at the door and groaned before falling back on my bed and bouncing off going towards the door.

"Anima!" General Shineki.

I unlocked then opened it and she glared at me.

"I've knocking here for minutes! Why are you still in your room!?"

I held onto my ears and glared at the woman. I don't like to be waken up which is why I hardly sleep.

"Get down to the training field immediately!"

YOU'RE RIGHT IN FRONT MY FUCKING FACE! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO SHOUT MY EARS OFF.

I watched her walk down the hall away from my door and slammed it shut. I sighed then tightened a few straps on my leather pants and walked over to the window. I pushed opened the curtains feeling my senses tingle a little. Yup, once again, Mr.Principal was watching me. I pushed the window open and climbed out, jumping out of it and landing on my feet. I shoved my hands in my pockets and made my way to the field.

One, I was hungry but it seems like I overslept so I missed breakfast. And two, I was waken up from my much needed sleep and I'm even more pissed.

They better let me fight the principal because I need to let off some anger, and the generals, guards nor the students are gonna be able to handle me right now.

I stepped onto the field and all fighting ceased to exist when I did. I watched as everyone looked at me in fear and horror.

What are they looking at?

"Anima."

Izumi's stood to the right of me.

"What are those?"

What are what?

I looked at him and he jumped a little.

"On your arms."

I raised my arms; shit!!! You could see my demon blood running through my veins. I decided to hide it a little since my cousin's deteriorating ash was still on my arms.

I dusted off the ash and showed him my hand once again. He sighed and so did everyone else.

Well played, Anima.

I smiled a little to myself but then dropped it and made my way to the four generals who stood at the end of the field.

"What is it, Anima?"

"I need a sparring partner."

"Pick one of t-"

"Someone who can actually keep up."

She huffed, "Well-"

"I want the principal."

Geez....can't she take a hint? He's the only one I see capable enough now to fight me and last over 5 minutes.

"That's not possible! The principal does not engage in fighting."

I tilted my head, "So the most skilled person here sits on his ass all day instead of showing his students and guards and generals how to fight? Okay."

I turned and I heard an offended squeal.

"Matoi."

Principal.

I turned my head to the left of me, he stood there with that usual welcoming smile on his face.

"Why do you want to spar with me?"