18

Anima's P.O.V.

---

"Hey Anima."

I looked down from my window to see Izumi looking up at me.

I was still kind of annoyed at him for discussing what we did with Iyato.

I jumped down and straightened up, looking at him with my usual plain expression.

"Can we talk?"

I nodded.

He sighed, "Are you mad at me or something?"

I shook my head.

"You've been distant lately so I was just asking." He looked down with a sad expression.

Of course I would be distant. We not even officially together yet we had sex, one. Two, he denied me and that kind of made me feel self conscious and three, he freaking talked to Iyato about what we did. I expected that to stay between us.

"Are you sure you're not mad?"

I nodded when he looked back up.

"Well alright. Umm, thanks for not thinking about what we did at random times anymore....I don't feel the symptoms."

I nodded. He frowned at that.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said plainly and he flinched a little.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

He sighed and scratched the back of his head nervously.

What is it this time?

"Can you meet me in the room at 9 tonight?"

I nodded.

"Alright. Later." He beamed a little at the end and then walked away.

I turned around and pushed a little of my demon into my legs and jumped, grabbing onto my window ledge and turned around, before sitting on it.

Izumi didn't seem different or aroused. I think I would have been able to sense it. But he looks nervous about something. What is it?

---

I walked to the room seeing Izumi sitting on the bed looking down at the ground in thought.

I closed the door which made him jump and look up.

"Have a seat."

I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. He turned his body and sighed.

"We need to talk."

I nodded slowly waiting for him to continue.

"I want to be your boyfriend, Anima."

Wow....that was sudden.

I nodded, light blush tainting my cheeks. He smiled and reached his hand out, running his fingers through my hair.

"Can I?"

I nodded.

His smiled widened but then dropped. "What's wrong with you?"

I tilted my head as he withdrew his hand and slid back.

"Your eyes are different."

Huh? Normally I see red whenever Nikita's eyes are present. But I can see normal.

"What do you mean?"

"Your pupil isn't dilated. It usually happens whenever I smile at you."

I blushed bright red and looked away.