30

Menami's P.O.V.

---

I hate Lala. I hate her!

I sighed, rolling on my side as I laid in my room.

Lala....
Bitch had the nerve to say what how I felt about Takashi. My best friend. Not gonna be my best friend after this. I never wanted to reveal my feeelings for her. I didn't want it to cost our friendship.

Knock knock.

I looked my door when I heard the knock. I rolled on my other side when I heard the knock again.

"Menami?"

Takashi....no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

"I'm coming in."

I'll just pretend I'm asleep. I closed my eyes, feeling my heart accelerate in my chest. The sound echoing in my ears.

"Menami?" Takashi called out but I remainder still, as I heard the door close behind me. "I know you're not sleeping."

I resisted the urge to tch and rolled over, opening my eyes meeting Takashi's own.

"Can we talk?"

I slightly nodded and sat up as Takashi walked over to my bed, sitting on the edge. I grabbed my pillow and placed it in my lap as I started to fidget with my thumbs.

"About what Lala said about y-"

"Pretend you never heard that. It's not true." I quickly added in and she looked at me, eyes hooded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I gulped lightly and she sighed, smiling lightly.

"You're fidgeting. You always do that when you're nervous."

I looked down at my hands and quickly stopped, gripping the pillow.

"If it's not true, why are you nervous?"

I chuckled lightly, "Just a little nervous about the fact that you may think I'm weird or a freak."

She tensed at that before standing up. "Oh, alright. Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, are you?"

She slowly nodded her head, humming.

"Well, I'm be going now. Good night, Menami."

"Night, Takashi."

She walked towards the door then stopped, clenching her fists at her side.

"Is something wrong?"

She ran towards me making me gasp in surprise. She grabbed the collar of my shirt, and pulled me forward, placing her lips on mine. My eyes widened at the sudden action.

How long have I thought about doing this...? How long? No no no, this can't be happening!

I placed my hands on her chest and slightly pushed her back. She came off and I placed my hand over my mouth. Face heating up.

"Sorry." She sighed and looked down, "I just always wanted to do that."

Wait wait wait wait wait! What!?

"W-What?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry." She straightened and turned around, "I'll be going now."

I grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Why did you k-kiss me?"

"I said I always wanted to do that, but forget it." She tensed up and pulled her hand out of mine, "Don't want you to think I'm weird or a freak."