17

Iyato's P.O.V.

---

I followed the directions on the small map through the hallways. It was only 8:30pm, but I wanted to make sure Anima doesn't kill me for being even a second late. I came to a door at the end on the hallway. This is probably it. I studied the map and flipped it over.

'Don't open the door before 9.'

Well, guess I'm waiting out here.

I leaned against the wall and studied the map some more.

'Have'

Have what? I folded the paper and pushed it into my pocket.

---

The sound of footsteps echoing down the nearby hallway made me check my watch. 8:59. That's probably her. I looked up and saw Hisake looking down at some paper while she walked down the hallway.

The hell is she doing here?

She looked up and her eyes widened. I looked away and tched.

Anima hurry up and come please.

"What are you doing here?"

"Anima asked me to meet her here. What are you doing here?"

"She told me that as well."

Huh?

"Fun? What does that mean?"

I looked over at Hisake and snatched the paper from her grasp. It was a small map, identical to mine with the word 'Fun' at the right of the bottom of the page. I furrowed my eyesbrows together in thought and pushed my hand in my back pocket, pulling out my own map. I quickly unfolded it and looked at the word at the left side at the bottom of the paper. I put the two pieces together and groaned.

The words connected, 'Have Fun.'

Anima, you sneaky little.....ughhhh.

Hisake peeked over and studied the paper and gasped.

She smelt heavenly...I blushed and looked the other way.

"Well, it's 9. Let's go in." She stepped away from me and opened the door to the room. I pushed the two papers in my pocket and followed her.

I gasped as I stepped in the room.

Red, red, red, red was everywhere! What the hell!?

There was a large bed in the room, red slik sheets.

Where the hell did she find those!?

Then it hit me. Izumi said there was a master bedroom in the generals' building underground.

Anima....I'm gonna kill you.

"What the hell..." Hisake softly said and she looked around the room.

I pulled the paper out of my pocket and looked it over. I turned to the back where the warning was.

Talk it out. Or I'll pull our your lungs and make sure you wear them as headphones so you can hear the sound of the oxygen and carbon dioxide circulating until it stops from the fact your heart gave out.

I gulped and felt a chill up my spine as I read it. How the hell did I not see this earlier?

I groaned.

"What's wrong?"

I avoided looking at Hisake and handed her the paper with the threat.

"She's pretty graphic."