Waking Up

That morning you woke up, your body surrounded by warm fuzzballs. Pirate lay at your legs as if he was slightly wary of coming closer to you. Red was sprawled across your stomach, taking up as much space as he possibly could. Suit lay right next to you, slightly nuzzling into your hand in his sleep. Bone was seemingly laying on the top of your head. Spider and Crow were nuzzling into the two different sides of your neck and Crow was emitting a purring noise right next to your ear. Lastly, Biscuit seemed to have taken the spot between your breasts as he slept there. 

You were very warm and since it was the weekend you did not have to get up and get moving, thus you decided to just cuddle with your newfound friends for a while. 

When it was nine, you decided to get out of bed, which proved to be a challenge because as soon as you attempted to move Red and Biscuit from your body, they began to howl and screech. This woke up poor Pirate who got so startled by the commotion that he fell off of the bed and Crow immediately went to go pick him up by his scruff. Meanwhile Bone just started laughing uncontrollably as Suit started to drag Red away from you by his year and Spider did the same with Biscuit by his scruff. 

When everything was finally settled you went to pick out the garments for that day, looking behind you, you felt slightly unsettled by the fact that all of the cats had seemingly lined up on your bed and were watching you with intensity. Except, Bone he had gone somewhere... you weren't sure where... Bone, you figured, was a bit of a spaz.

>Claude POV<

As she slept, I lay right next to her neck, inhaling the delicious smell of her soul. Her life force coursing through her veins, so close to my face. My eyes met the eyes of that... crow, I could tell he wanted her too. I wouldn't blame him, she smelled like a five-star meal to a starving man. Not to mention her other aspects were quite captivating as well...

It is decided then... I won't lose her to him, I have lost once and I'm not losing again.

After awakening and getting out of bed, she went to go pick out clothes as all of us kind of watched. What else were we to do? I figured the clothes in this period are rather scandalous, which I don't mind.

I also found that I prefer when women wear shorts rather than poofy dresses, or maybe I just like seeing her in shorts. Yes, she is a very tempting woman and a suitable prey.

>William POV<

I glanced over at the two demons. 'Scum...' I thought. I saw the way they both looked at her: like she was their next meal. I felt it was my responsibility as a reaper to protect her from falling victim to such... Low lives... 

Of course, it had nothing to do with her or any sort of silly sentimental feelings. It would simply be a pity to let such a strong and resilient soul go to waste. Perhaps I also want to pay my due in return for saving us from the streets and giving us shelter. Or maybe it was the way she behaved or the way her voice sounded so soothing or... 'Wait what am I saying?' I thought as I took a double take on my inner monologue just now. 'I'm sure its nothing... Must be from all of the craziness these past few days.'

>Your POV<

Quickly you decided, on a  pair of black shorts, that were very comfortable, and a periwinkle, sweater that was too big for you. With that you proceeded to complete your morning routine before walking out of the room, the cats following you of course.

You decided to make yourself some good breakfast which consisted of waffles with sweet cream and berries, which you shared with the cats. You ate the meal with some coffee before cleaning your glasses and beginning to catch up on some work.

You were working for a while, which seemingly maid the small blonde kitten really bored as he continuously meowed at you until you gave him attention. He seemingly decided to be very unhelpful to you when you tried to be productive as he lay on top of your work and screeched when you pushed him aside. Eventually after about the fifth time that you had to pick him up when he sprawled out on the keyboard of your computer looking you dead in the eye. You were a rather patient person at the best of times, but he was driving you nuts... 

This time when you set him aside and disgruntedly went back to your work, Biscuit started to meow: really loud. Seemingly in a flash Spider was launching at you. Pirate also began meowing and Crow was soon present too, seemingly fighting Spider to the death. Eventually, when you tore the two cats apart, you finally noticed it. The trail of blood on your arm. Apparently, Spider has scratched you.