You Can Stay

When the two collected butlers returned with tea, you had calmed down a little bit: still confused but nevertheless a little more understanding. Sebastian placed down a tray of tea on the coffee table as he passed you a mug. Taking the mug into your hands you held it close to you still feeling slightly uncomfortable because you were being stared at by seven completely unfamiliar men. 

"So," Ciel cleared his throat.

"So what?" you asked him. 

"We need a place to stay." 

You looked down at your cup again considering his request. The prospect of letting seven men stay with you when you lived completely alone, sounded sketchy, to say the least. However, if them being your cats was not a lie: if they were telling the truth... Well making them leave just seemed wrong. Giving someone a home and then shoving them out when they needed your help seemed incorrect.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?" asked William in a curt voice, pushing up his glasses with his... shears. You just couldn't get over the fact why this man had shears. You looked up and recoiled because the blonde kid named Alois was right next to your face, in fact, his head was just centimeters away from yours.

"Alois! Stop scaring her!" Ciel commanded locking eyes with you and immediately looking away. You saw Sebastian smirk as he looked at the scene while Claude just sneered at him. 

At that moment what you decided next seemed right. You have been told about stranger danger and things like that: but it seemed right to let them stay. So as you watched Alois cling to Claude, Grell cling to Sebastian and William and Ciel cling to the last bit of patience they had with everyone: you decided they should stay.

"Alright. You are welcome to stay." 

All eyes moved to you immediately, as you were soon tackled by a red hurricane.

"Oh (Y/N)! Darling! I knew you would let a beautiful woman like me stay!" Wailed Grell as William had to stab him with his shears. However, before another fight broke out you cut them off-

"However! There are a few rules I'd like you to follow," you said: trying to put on your best authoritative facade.

"First, no fighting. Second, please do not destroy my house again. Third, don't distract me when I'm working." You finished as they all nodded: giving you a sign that they understood.

Looking at your new housemates for a second you yawned and told them you were tired and going back to bed.

>Alois POV<

Oh! She looked so cute when she yawned, she just has to be mine. Maybe I should get Claude to get her for me, but I think he might try to pull what he did with Ciel. I looked around at Ciel who decided to make himself occupied with a book, and Claude and Sebastian were gone too. The others: well I didn't care about the others. 

I quietly left the room, sneaking upstairs hoping nobody would catch me. They were all too busy anyway. I opened the door to her room looking at he gently sleeping body as her chest rose up and down. She looked so warm, beautiful, peaceful and cuddly. Quietly, I climbed into bed next to her, making her stir a bit but not enough to wake up.

As I hugged her close to me, it seemed that all of the darkness disappeared and all in the world was right, just her next to me, breathing quietly. Her scent surrounding me, her warmth enveloping me.

I could get used to this.