Cooking For Three

Feeling too surprised at the words that just came out of Sebastians mouth to refuse what was happening you found yourself in the kitchen, where you noticed Claude: who was doing some sort of weird knitting. Not knowing how to deal with Sebastian calling you a kitten, and realizing that a stoic man like Claude knits for fun, you just kind of stood there deciding which abnormality to address first.
Lucky you! You didn't need to be the first to speak on the topic of either situation as Claude was the first to talk,
"To what do we owe the pleasure of having my hostess be present with us in the kitchen."
You didn't think much of it but Sebastian growled internally at the possessive implications of Claude's statement.
"MY hostess wanted to help me cook dinner." Sebastian said, placing his hands on your shoulders.
Claude POV
I almost flinched in disgust when that wretched crow touched (Y/n). She was rightfully mine, and whether she wanted me or not was not for her to decide. I set my crochet to the side as I formulated a plan in my head. Women tended to flock to Sebastian because of his charm, although I do not see what those silly things see in that fake smile and mocking smirk of his, nevertheless whatever it is I can imitate it better than he can do it. By nature spiders are quiet and observant creatures: waiting to strike at its prey at the right moment when it is entangled in our web. I have observed the way (Y/n) interacts and I know exactly which buttons to press to fluster her.
Let the game begin.
Back to Normal POV
"Alright then, if (Y/n) wanted to help then so be it," Claude said setting his knitting to the side and getting up to take your small hand, placing it between his gloved ones, "What will my lady desire for dinner?"
In that moment you felt strange, Claude's actions seemed out of character, but for the first time you did not see a a tall grump in glasses- you saw a gentleman. A handsome but misunderstood quiet man who could be a total sweetheart if he tried.
"I-I thought maybe we could have some braised salmon?" You said still staring into those deep pools of gold as Claude gave you a smirk of approval.
Sebastian on the other hand was seething at your lack of attention as he pulled you backwards toward him.
"Excellent choice kitten, now could you please get the vegetables from the pantry I think you kept the potatoes there."
He said trying hard to sound calm and collected. You on the other hand were too excited at the prospect of finally doing something, and too oblivious at the obvious hate that the two tall butlers shared for each other to question the implications and underlying meaning of the things that were being said in the kitchen. So with a happy "Yessir!" You ran out of the kitchen to get potatoes from the pantry, leaving two seething demons alone.
"What do you think you are doing!?" Sebastian said, with steam basically coming out of his ears,
"I too can lure people in Crow,"
"Ah, I see what is going on, mimicking me because you are not strong enough to win this game by yourself? Even for the likes of you, this a new low."
"I would never be like you, because I am much better at this than you."
"I pity you, Spider. But if you want to play dirty, so can I."

Just after those words fell out of Sebastian's mouth and before a fight broke out you returned from you trip to the pantry. Almost instantly you felt something wrap around you waist, as you looked down you saw Claude tying an apron around you. He leaned in closer to your ear and whispered: "Wouldn't want you to get dirty now would we?"
You felt your face flush.
Sebastian proceeded to wash the vegetables as he asked you to cut them while Claude prepared the fish.
You were quietly humming to yourself until:
"Ouch!"
Claude's and Sebastian noses picked up the strong sent of your blood. Sebastian was right there in an instant as he cradled your hurt hand. Well it was really just your finger.
"You really mustn't be so reckless milady, I hate to see you hurt, now show me the cut we must treat it as soon as possible." As previously mentioned you really hated blood so you looked away feeling Sebastian examine your hand, instead you looked at Claude's concerned face. Suddenly you felt something warm and wet quickly swipe at your finger and looked back to see Sebastian's widened eyes.
Sebastian POV
Her blood... It was the best thing I have ever tasted, it tasted like heaven which is ironic because I myself am hell bound. It was delectable and mesmerizing. And that's when I realized it. She can't be just a regular human. No. There is something more there. I did not know that these subspecies of humans even existed anymore. I thought they were just a myth. But there she was: a gorgeous specimen right in front of me.
Back To Normal POV
"Sebastian?" You snapped him out of his thoughts. Sebastian only smiled at you as he gently wrapped your finger: suddenly when he looked at you his eyes softened. It felt different. Meanwhile Claude observed the situation: thinking of what might have happened there to make his nemesis look so surprised, but he did not need to anything anymore as he and Sebastian met eyes. He looked back at your frame, so petite in comparison to his as you cradled your finger and the back at Sebastian who looked down at you with awestruck glee in his eyes. That's when Claude's stomach fell: he felt a bubble burst inside him as feelings started to bloom in his heart. This was not longer a game. This was their only chance: and Sebastian and Claude both knew that.