A Movie Night

You decided to watch (f/m). It was quite interesting to see your cats reactions, while Suit and Spider remained as emotionless as ever, Bone was rolling on the floor in what seemed to be a fit of laughter while Pirate and Crow were outwardly disgusted. Red and Biscuit, of course, were as affectionate as ever and were paying more attention to snuggling with you than the movie itself. Biscuit was even more affectionate as usual actually as if he was apologizing for earlier, as he played with your hair and licked your neck and cheek occasionally. 

When Pirate noticed Biscuits actions he huffed walking over to you and pushing Biscuit away and putting his paw on your head: as if he was trying to pet you. Biscuit growled and Bone once again howled with laughter at how the two kittens seemed to be fighting for your attention, you could have also sworn you saw Crow smirk. 

>Bone POV<

I howled at the small people moving inside of the magic box. They were so entertaining to watch and they made such stupid decisions it made me laugh. I bet if I was human my stomach would even hurt from laughing so much, but I was not. Heheheehehe. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I observed the blondie with the spider demon for a butler snuggle up to our hostess. She was quite a fascinating human, so entertaining, and it would probably be the most fun fitting her for a coffin. Hehehehehe. Although watching Grell and blondie all close and personal with her made me feel slightly anxious and I could tell I was not the only one when Ciel or "Pirate" as she decided to call him, walked over pushed Alois away and tried to pet her. He was so awkward about it too, it was truly a funny sight. 

Our hostess giggled at him as she picked him up and put him on her stomach which made him freeze in embarrassment when his stomach touched hers, this made me laugh even more. I decided to go over there and tease him as I jumped up and sashayed over with a big grin. I laid down right next to him and pressed my body against her stomach as well, as I could feel Ciel shoot a glare at me. (Y/N) laughed and began petting my long grey fur while continuing to watch the people in the box as I purred at her gentle hands scratching my ears. I did not focus on those people anymore, but instead the human in front of me.

A great human indeed.

Maybe even the on human I don't mind not dying, although she would be a fine specimen to work on.

>Your POV<

After a while of laying and petting Bone, the movie was over and you decided to put the next movie on. You watched it for some time before eventually drifting off to sleep surrounded by the warmth of cats everywhere. Crow was laying at your feet while Pirate stubbornly stayed on your stomach (even though he was obviously uncomfortable there). Bone also stayed in the same position while Biscuit continued his affections from before. Red was basically laying on your chest and Suit was awkwardly nuzzling into your side. Also, Spider was just watching you from the arm of the couch because he is a bit of a creep.

And that was your movie night with your cats.