The Aftermath

Warning! For some, this may have triggering themes mentioned: nothing too obscene or graphic though.

Crow had immediately hissed as Pirate meowed loudly and Crow lunged at Spider. There was hissing heard while you stayed quiet and just kind of stared at your arm, which was bleeding quite heavily, as the blood began dripping onto the floor. The hissing may have stopped as the cats turned their heads to your eerily quiet being. It felt like you couldn't move, you never liked blood too much, but you especially hated it after the accident. You felt as if you could not will your body to move as you just stared at your bleeding arm.

>Alois POV<

Why is she staring at her arm like that? Claude scratched her but it wasn't even that bad, I mean it is kind of her fault anyway she shouldn't have ignored me. I mean who does she think she is, why was she working when I wanted her attention!? I meowed expectantly moving towards her and batting at her leg with my paw. I saw blood drip onto the floor, but also something else. Clear droplets were falling too, was she crying?

"Nice going, Alois! You made her cry!" Ciel hissed at me. 

I just growled at her and started to rub against her legs to soothe her, for some reason contrary to what I thought I did not like seeing her in pain. It was discomforting, to say the least. Sebastian has jumped on the table too attempting to nuzzle into her hand and get some sort of reaction out of her, while Grell began making noises and patting at her knees, in order to snap her out of her own head. Her eyes looked strange and dull, almost glazed over behind her glasses, she began to shake and quickly ran upstairs towards the bathroom.

I recoiled in shock from her fast movement, as we heard her shriek. 

>Your POV<

Blood... Oh god the blood, why is there so much of it. Why was there so much of it that day? Your head began to flash with the images if what you saw that day, as you rushed to the bathroom, shrieking in the realization of how much blood there was. You couldn't calm yourself down and You felt your hands shake as you quickly turned on the shower and tried to wash off all the blood. Your clothes were wet but at that moment you didn't care you just needed to calm down and you needed the red to be gone...

>Ciel POV<

I felt positively furious at that little booty-shorts-loving twerp. How dare harm a lady. I walked over to him glaring him down as I hissed at him.

"Good job asshole. Now look at what you did, we will be lucky if we don't end up on the street by the end of the night!" I growled.

Alois looked up at me, his eyes dumbfounded as he simply put his head down and curled up in the corner. That's when I noticed William walking upstairs, I was surprised, what would he of all of us need upstairs? As if he could read my thoughts he swiftly turned around glaring down at us, (but especially Sebastian and Claude), as he cleared his throat.

"Since all of you are acting like immature, needy children, I will be the one to go check on (Y/N) because all of you care about your petty egos more than what you just caused her." 

After that, he huffed and proceeded upstairs.

>Your POV<

After calming down a little and taking a few breaths you sat down in the bathtub and just sort of spaced out. You heard a meow right outside of your door and opened the door only to find Suit outside. Suit stared at you as if he began analyzing you as you knelt down to his level and scratched behind his ear. Eliciting no reaction from him.

"I'm sorry kitty, I just hate blood that's all. I didn't mean to make you worry."

Suits eyes glinted cautiously as you sat down on the floor and he cautiously settled in your lap. At first, he was a little;e awkward but soon began to relax and purr softly, soothing your nerves. You smiled a little bit as you continued to pet him. 

Soon another cat walked before you, whom you recognized as Pirate,  (Crow was following in his steps as always). Stared at you for a little too before mewing at you in a questioning manner. Of course, you didn't understand him so you just pet him too, as he began to purr. That's when you were interrupted by your grumbling stomach. You looked at your watch recognizing that it was almost 5 pm and you have not eaten since breakfast. 

Gently you remove Suit from your lap and walk downstairs.

Upon going downstairs Red practically tackles you with cuddles and Biscuit sits at your feet rubbing his head against your leg and making little whimpering noises. You chuckle and begin to make dinner.

For dinner you made (your favorite food), and also gave a little bit to the cats. After that, you settled to run on the TV.

As you pressed the button on your remote and the TV sprung up to life The cats jumped up as Crow even tried to attack it and Bone was rolling around on the floor laughing. 

"Jeez its just a TV!" You said laughing slightly at the cats, "It's not going to hurt you!"

After calming Crow, Biscuit, Red and Pirate from their frenzy you finally settled down on the couch with all of them.

"Now what movie should we watch?"