A Breakfast Together

*Some swearing*

You were woken up by a loud whisper yelling in your room.  As you turn around you saw an angry Ciel trying to drag Alois, who was clinging to your bedpost for dear life, out of your bed by his feet. You were speechless for a few moments, your still groggy brain failing to register the scene in front of you. 

"For the love of the Queen! You cannot climb into girls beds Alois!" Ciel whisper shouted.

"I do what I want! It's none of your business Ciel!" Alois wailed in response

"What the fuck is going on?" You asked

This made the duo look at you with their eyes wide open as they stopped what they were doing immediately and stared at you. Honestly, if you weren't half asleep and they weren't flabberghasted at the fact that you were awake (even though they were the ones who woke you up) you would have hurt your stomach laughing at this situation. Thay looked so funny caught in that position it almost seemed like a comedy movie rather than real life.

"Ciel started it!" Alois screamed breaking the silences as he tore himself away from Ciel and clung to your waist instead. 

"Like hell I did! I'm not the one crawling into peoples beds while they are sleeping!"

"(Y/n) doesn't mind!"

"How do you know?! It's not like you asked you asked her, because she was sleeping!"

At that Alois huffed, whipping his blonde hair like the diva he is. It was too early for this shit you decided and climbed off of the bed stumbling to the bathroom. As you turned around to close the door you noticed two familiar figures with you in the room. Apparently, Alois and Ciel followed you into the bathroom like nobodies business. 

"Why are you in the bathroom with me?"  You questioned, still not awake enough to be able to deal with this.

"Why not?" Smirked Alois

"I am here to stop him from doing something unsavory," Ciel said, narrowing his eyes at Alois as his frown deepened.

And with that, you used all of the strength your barely awake body could muster and pushed them out of your bathroom locking the door. After completing your morning routine you walked out to your room getting dressed. Then you noticed it: the holy grail. 

The only good right with this world. The beauty in this life. The smell of breakfast food wafting to your room. It has been so long since someone else had cooked you breakfast since you lived alone. Usually, you would go out to have breakfast at a cafe or cook for yourself. So you grew very excited when you saw Sebastian and Claude cooking downstairs. 

"Good morning my lady. How did you  sleep?"  Asked Sebastian proper as ever.

"Oh, you can just call me by my name! We don't really have Ladies or Lords at this time, and I slept fine!" You said as you seated yourself on a barstool next to Undertaker, who was chewing on one of his long black nails pensively. 

"No lords or ladies? Really? Next thing you are going to tell is there is no queens and kings!" Ciel said.

"Well there is still queens and kings, but not too much anymore. Only a few countries still have royal families. Most places in the world have elected leaders chosen through a process called the elections."

This revelation sparked up a heated debate about how your time 'has no morals' between the two nobles sitting in front of you. Honestly, this may be the first thing they agreed on since you have met them. Undertaker was laughing next to you and at one point he even almost fell out of his chair. His howling laughter caused a few snickers of your own and as the debate at the breakfast table continued your giggling graduated into hysterical laughter. As Claude and Sebastian turned around they were met with you and Undertaker rolling around on the floor as you held on to your sides. Ciel and Alois were still bitching about how they 'did not understand this weird and stupid technology' and how 'without social class people got stupid' and how 'the clothes in this time are shameless'. 

"Breakfast is served." Said Claude straightfaced, even though on the inside he was definitely very amused by this situation. 

It took a while  for you all to settle down as Grell and Claude joined you as they just woke up and wondered what they had missed. When you were all in your seats the two tall butlers brought out the food.

"Today for breakfast we are serving chocolate waffles or blueberry waffles, with a choice of toppings and some fruit salad," Sebastian announced.

As everyone dug in you noticed that Sebastian and Claude did not sit and simply stood behind their masters as their masters ate.

"Why don't you sit down?" you asked.

"I beg your pardon?" Claude questioned as both he and Sebastian stared at you intensely.

"Sit down and have breakfast with us. You live here too." You said your eyebrows furrowing slightly.

> Sebastian POV<

What a cute, silly human we have come across. I giggled slightly at her naive request, although it was nice of her to worry about me. She truly is something else.

"I am thankful for your concern regarding a simple butler like me but you see I am just a humble servant and it is against the butler code to dine at the same table as your master," I said

She looked at me strangely before tipping her head to the side, as if confused.

"My time doesn't really have butlers. It's a bit strange."

At that, I heard Claude release a soft huff.

"I am thankful for your concern but we are our respective masters' servants, even though we are here," Claude spoke in a flat tone: Clearly bothered by the fact that he was stuck here with Alois.

"Oh... Alright." She said as she continued to eat, still clearly concerned for me and the spider.

So, cute. This will certainly prove to be entertaining.