8. it's my fault.

This chapter was hard to write because its a little intense and has alot of important dialogues. Long ones.

Two more chapters.

Need your votes and comments.

And please check out humsafar as it is very special to me and i will be updating it soon :))

ANUSHKA

"Uhh, would you mind coming with me, Sir?" Anushka questioned the petite harmless looking man.

She was trembling, shivering from the inside knowing she was about to drag this man right to his death.

She felt so horrible.

"Where?"

"Sir, please don't ask any questions. Do as I say or they will shoot you." She warned him politely. She was talking to him in a low voice when a scared man tapped her shoulder from the back.

He was old. His skin tone brown and his desi accent giving away his nationality.

"Madam, ye kya ho raha hai? Kon hain yeh log?"

"What do they want from us?!" Another one questioned.

"We're all gonna die, aren't we?" A pregnant woman asked Anushka. All she could do was shake her head.

She knew nothing, she felt horrible and she couldn't even give these people fake hope.

"I don't know. I am so sorry." She apologised.

She leaned over to the man whispering in his ear that the leader of the biggest organization in the world, a terrorist had asked for all the ticked passengers on the flight.

The man shook his head.

He knew everything.

He knew who the terrorists were and what were their motives.

He knew that their base was in Israel but this terrorist organization wasn't just limited to that country. It had franchises all over the world.

The man pulled Anushka slightly close, whispering lowly in her ear.

"Look Miss, I'm the official rep for his highness, Rahim bin Rehmaan al Saud. They can help us." Anushka knew he was talking about the Royal family of Saudia Arabia.

Prince Rahim had his shares in consolidated airways as well, she had served him several times during her shifts in the first class.

She had met him. But she didn't understand 'they could help us' who were they?

"What?"

"The agencies of Saudi Arabia, Turkey and kuwait are working together. These terrorists are just here to create terror and kill, they have no big motives. They just want to be recognised. They want power." He informed her.

"How do you know all this?" And why are you telling it all to me?

She asked him. She was confused. The man knew way too much for someone who was sitting without any cell phone or Wi-Fi.

"I'm an insider, miss. This is what we do. I have a device that receives and sends messages, it is especially designed to coordinate among the governments. That's what the three of us have been doing." The man in suit told her, she frowned.

"So they'll come to rescue us?" She asked with hope. He sighed.

"Yes, that's where I need your help."