Chapter 1

After hours of catching up and scheming we all eventually headed home promising to meet at the corner of the our two streets so we could catch the bus together.

   Realising the time I dropped my skateboard and quickly skated back home knowing full well Janelle would be furious.

"ma hea ʻoe" (where were you??) Was my greeting from Janelle when I walked in through the door, I quickly explained to which she sighed, handing me my dinner and heading upstairs.

    "You should really stop testing Janelle, there's only so much teenage girl she can deal with while trying to figure out how to manoeuvre her way through college," Jason reasoned from his seat on the couch. I simply looked at him  shoving my dinner into my mouth and rushing upstairs into my room.

_______________________

     Being my first day of 9th grade I woke up earlier than usual, extremely excited for what I hopped would be the perfect semester. I quickly freshener up before rushing downstairs to grab a quick snack and my lunch before heading to the bus stop. I saw my friends wave at me from across the street and I jumped in excitement before rushing over to them.

     "Looking sharp guys I," I quickly spoke to my friends and they replied with 'thanks' and 'awws'. Eventually the bus pulled up and we headed on to the back of the bus, the chatter not dying till we pulled up in front of the school.

     We met up with Maybelline and Bella at the front of the school. They lived too far out for the bus to pick them up and so they usually carpooled to school together. With quick greetings we headed in through the two double doors at the front of the school.

   The hallway was filled with loud chatter and the usual chaos. I felt my phone vibrate and quickly pulled it out of my pocket looking down as I did, not really paying attention to my surroundings. Within seconds I bumped into someone which sent my things and the girl flying across the floor. I rushed to grab my things and offered my hand to the girl I had never once seen before.

   "What a way to make an impression on the new girl." Mabel mumbled and I sent her a quick glare, I smiled down at the new girl with my hand still outstretched towards her, she simply glared at me and lifted herself off the ground, "I don't need help from a filthy peasant girl, just stay out of my lane." She screeched as she walked away.

"Okay that was weird, let's just get to class don't let it bother you too much she's just got issues." I smiled at Mabel, "thanks Bel." We locked hands and walked to class.

-----------------------

Lunch couldn't come around faster, I was hot and I kept trying to brush my hair out of my face and in it's curly mess it was kinda hard to do that.

  "Oh my gosh why do we have to live in Cali it is so freaking hot," Cameron complained. "Janelle packed my lunch today it's four cupcakes and a bunch of desserts who wants to swap," Cameron and Bella reached out to grab something but both looked at each other before arguing over who gets what.

       The rest of us civilized human beings continued walking into the cafeteria. As we moved to our table Skyler waved at us and being polite we waved back. "Omg Skye Skye you said you wouldn't talk to those losers," we saw Skyler whisper something but Cameron proceeded to yell, "well at least us losers don't look like crayola raped our faces." 

     People yelled oohs and ahhs and a few snickered as the wannabe popular kids led by Lisa came forward, "excuse you," I rolled my eyes, "don't roll your eyes at me, at least my parents are around miss abandoned at birth. Not even your parents want you so they left you as a burden to your siblings."
Cam pulled me turning around to go but I turned back to Lisa and tossed an apple at her face with a smug look. "Food fight!" somebody screeched.

---------------------------------------------------------

We stood in Mrs Moore, Mabeline's mother's office. She was pacing, shaking her head and looking at us which was never a good sign.
       "Mum we are so sorry but they provoked us and-" if looks could kill we would be six feet under, "Mabeline Moore, do you expect me to believe you again. It is the first day couldn't you all be civil for once?" We bowed our heads, "sorry Mrs Moore, we really are sorry." She looked at us, "detention all of you except Skyler "

   Our mouths hung open in shock, why did Skyler get off without a punishment.

---------------------------------------------------------

Vote, comment, love you all
-Amy