Chapter six

"Hello campers I am Margaret and I am the head councillor of this camp," people cheered, "so welcome and I'll like to get straight to the point. There are five groups blues, the greens, the reds, the pinks and the yellows," there was a lot of murmuring, "in the blue we have, Jessalyn Michelson, Amanda Clinton, Mabeline Moore, Bella Matthews, Tessa McCarthy, Cameron Cooper, Dylan Cooper, Seth Jones, Kristian Franklin, Justin Good, Brady Kingston, Liam Jenkins, Jasmine Perkins and lastly Skyler Sinclair." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and cheered, both my siblings were in the blues and brought home victory so I hope I can live up to there standards.
   "Well blues please make your way out of here to the blue mess hall," I grabbed my duffel bag and walked out of there with Jessalyn and Mabeline by my side. Once we reached we were greeted by two councillors a male and a female, "hey guys I'm Sasha and this is Vin and we are your team councillors," we cheered, "okay if you will now follow us we will give you a short tour of the blues camp site." We scurried after them, "Bel could you please grab my glasses from my backpack," she nodded and grabbed them. "Okay so here are the cabins, girls on my right boys on my left," we looked at them they were pretty simple but looked quite big, "now go ahead and put your luggage in there and boys you go with Vin girls follow me."
   I watched as Justin spoke to the others, he looked at me and smiled and waved. I blushed slightly and waved back, "hey you love sick puppy come on we don't have all day," Cameron said. When we entered it was like we were transferred into another world, it was beautiful. I tossed my duffel on a top bunk as fast as I could, "okay so girls camp rules state that you all need to hand in any gadgets, electronics and devices," a few people groaned while others just stayed quiet. I grabbed my phone and tossed it into the bag, "you're Jason Perkins' sister right?" She asked, I nodded, "that means you're also Janelle's sister, wow. I came here the same year as Jason, we were in this same cabin in fact that bunk bed you and Cameron are sleeping on is the same bunk bed, I slept on, Jase and I, we were inseparable. We lost contact when your parents moved away completely he was stressed and wouldn't talk to me and then my whole family moved away," I raised my eyebrows at how much she knew, I never once heard Jason mention anyone named Sasha, "I would love to see him sometime catch up, it's really been a while."
   "How come you're here and not in school?" I asked, "umm, my family couldn't afford for me to continue in school and so they just paid for me to write my final exam and drop out. So here I am I work here during this time of the year but I plan on moving back to Cali after this camping term." I looked at her sympathetically, she patted my back before getting up and walking out.

That's chapter six hope you love it, vote comment.

Love ya
-Amy