Chapter seventeen

"Get up!" My sister yelled, "no," she groaned, "why, come on sis it's for one month just get up aunt Hilary will be here soon." I frowned and pushed myself out of bed, "you owe me," I mumbled and with that I walked into my bathroom to take a shower. I put on a big smile as I walked downstairs to the front door to greet aunt Hilary and Charles. I grabbed my lunch from the table and made my way out to their car, "are you scared sweetheart?" She asked as we drove to Quinn and Jacey's house to pick them up, "not really, it can't be that bad right." I said matter of factly as Quinn and Jacey ran out and hopped into the car, "okay guys it's now or never lets go."
-------------------------------
   "I'll pick you up when class is over be good and have fun learning new things," Aunt Hilary muttered as she drove off, "welcome to hell- oh I mean school," Jacey said. We giggled and then Quinn and Jacey grabbed my hands before running into the school with Charles following in tow. We walked into the office to grab my schedule and locker combination, "this school seems pretty decent I kinda like it." I said and Jacey smiled, "I better head off to class catch you guys later," she said running to her friend Naomi King. I waved at her Naomi and we walked to class.

Mabeline's pov (finally right)
    "Sweetie come on its been almost a week I'm sure Jasmine misses you just as much as you miss her," a tear slipped from my eye as I pulled the blankets over my head, "I miss her mama, I really do." I blurted, "I want my best friend back we've always done everything together, for goodness sake we even vacation together we were supposed to go to Hawaii during winter break because everyone knows I hate winter just as much as she does we planned to go to high school in Hawaii because it never gets cold there and now I won't even get to do that because her grandmother wanted her to go live with her, it's not fair ma she didn't even want to go but she was forced." My mum pulled me in for a hug and Mallory my little sister in the third grade came into the room, "Bel are you okay do I need to call Jasmine to fix this mama I want candy and I want to go see Sarah (Tessa's sister also Mabeline's cousin)" my mum gave her a look that said out, "not now or tell Madeline to take you." She skipped out of the room.

  "If I tell you that you can go join Jasmine in Hawaii for the rest of her stay what will you do?" I jumped out of bed and hugged my ma, "mama you're the best I love you ma." She smiled and looked at my suitcases, "start packing I'll call the other mother's and arrange something." I smiled and packed my bags in a really short time and then I found something in my room, Jasmine's pranking bag was hanging on my wardrobe door. I smiled and grabbed it putting it with my other stuff.

There you go I know some people have been anxious although I won't name names *cough* @Mabeline13 *cough* yeah so there you go hope you like it. Vote comment. Love y'all
-Amy