Chapter nine

"Aghhhhhhhh!" I screamed and then I hear laughs, "ha you should have seen your face girl," Justin said. I glared at him, "chill girl," he said, "so many girls would die in your position so be grateful." I growled and walked off, on the way I bumped into a blue eyed Angel, "h-hi," I said, "s-sorry I didn't see you really," he smiled, "it really is alright I'm sure I didn't get hurt, but are you okay?" I nodded, "well I'm Hunter," he said stretching out his hand, I gracefully shook it, "I'm Jasmine but my friends call me Jas," he smiled and we talked as he walked me back to camp.
   "Well it was nice meeting you, Jas," I smiled, "it was nice meeting you too." He blushed before speaking, "wanna go for a canoe ride with me tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded, "yeah, I'd love to," I hugged him before walking into my cabin.
  "Details!" Bel said coming running to me, I blushed, "I'm off to bed." They all giggled but jumped into bed.

---------------------------------------
     "Come on girls get up its your first official camp day you only have until next week Wednesday so make use of all the time we get!" Sasha yelled, "I want to sleep," Cam yelled, "UP OR NO PANCAKES!" It was like a stampede, "um Sasha do you mind if I hang out with.........Hunter from green cabin?" Her eyes lit up, "go ahead please do, aww Jason would so kill me," we laughed and we walked to the showers together.

--------------------------
  "Mhmm so good," Cameron said, "umm what are you staring at?" They asked me as I stared at Hunter who was sitting with his twin Hailey and their friends, "huh?" I asked not looking at them and then he waved and I blushed and waved. "Okay cutie lets move off we have to find a place to sit before they take up all spots and we're are left to sit with Snotty." I smiled and we walked to sit and enjoy a sugary yummy breakfast.

------------------------------
   "Hunter!" I yelled as I walked over to him, "hey Jas," he said giving me a hug and some flowers, "I picked these when walking here they are beautiful but not as much as you," he said nervously, "thanks." He helped me onto the canoe which had a picnic blanket and picnic basket filled to the brim, "I thought you would be hungry after a long swim and canoe ride so....." I hugged him and he blushed, "it's just perfect."

Ya so that's chapter 9 I hope you love it thanks for everything guys. I love you. Don't forget to vote and comment.

-Amy