Chapter five

When we reached the school all eighth graders that were attending the camping trip were called to the gym. After that we were put into groups, I was with Bella,  Cam, Tessa, Bel, Skyler, Lisa, her wannabes and Jessa one of my classmates. I've never mentioned Jessa, well she is this really smart talented girl in my class she's part of music club like me so ya we have a lot in common so that's interesting we have never really talked but I guess there is always time for change.
  "Hey I'm sitting with Tessa," Bel screamed when she entered, Cam sat with Bella, Lisa with her wannabes and Jessa alone in the front and me alone in the back row. "Jessa you sure you don't want to hang out with us we would make you so popular," Jessa shook her head, "no thanks I'm fine," she said in her quiet voice. "Come on you are definitely sitting with us," Lisa screeched, "no thanks Lisa, plus there is no more space so I can't." Lisa opened her mouth to say something but closed it when I spoke up, "shut up Lisa she clearly doesn't want to sit with you plus she's sitting with me because we have to work on some music together, right Jessa?" Jessa nodded and grabbed her stuff and walked up to me, "thanks Jasmine you're so sweet." I smiled and the rest of the ride was peaceful except when Bella punched Lisa and Lisa was kicked off the bus and had to go to the next bus.

-----------------------------
   "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round......." the group sang, I smiled as I sang along. When the sing along was done I went back to my phone but groaned when all signal was lost, "anyone got signal I was watching our next dance," Jessalyn nodded, "I do you can watch it on my phone, Ms Rosmi sent it to me too." I smiled gratefully, "Jas stop being so serious we have just arrived we need to have fun imagine one week of fun in camp!" Bel said, "K fine I will let me just pack up my stuff," she smiled knowingly. She knew I wouldn't pack them up till the last minute and then scream for them to wait up after a while, "here I'll do it," Jessalyn said, "thanks." She packed everything up and finished just as the bus parked. Here goes nothing.........

It's kinda a lame chapter I know even I think that and its short.
  Anyway please vote and comment and also I'd like to give a shout out to @munawwarahagmotala she helped make my amazing cover and all my friends for helping me make this book. They helped me in so many ways possible and the characters are based off them because they are awesome. So follow @munawwarahagmotala and @muneerayakub because they are amazing.