Chapter eleven

"Its so on how dare they it's so not cool," Amanda said, "maybe we should just let it go," We all stared at Jessa like she had just grown two heads, "NO!" We screamed in unison, she just shrugged as we continued walking in the woods over to pink cabin, "what if we get caught?" Jessa asked, "we apologize," she nodded, "and if they threaten to ruin my perfect record, I can't let that happen." We all froze and looked at her, "well st Jessalyn we don't care they started a war that they knew they couldn't win." They all nodded and continued up the hill to their camp, "finally we've made it." I rolled my eyes at Amanda and she just shrugged, then we heard Lisa talking, "daddy hurt Jason his own son amazing right!" I froze and looked at the others and then dashed down the hill knowing they couldn't catch up, I slammed open the cabin doors grabbed my duffel and started packing.
    When I was done I stormed into Sasha's office with my bags a and tears rolling down my face, "S-Sasha," I said trembling, "I wanna go home, NOW!" She rushed to my side and hugged me close, "okay, are you sure?" I nodded, "I can't be next to that-that witch any longer." She grabbed the keys to her cabin and ran there after freshening up and packing a bag she was out the door and we were heading to her Jeep. "JAS, JAS WAIT DON'T LEAVE PLEASE!" I froze and turned around, my friends all hugged me tight, "I-I can't stay here with her so please just go you'll find me at home when you come back." They nodded tears streaming down all their faces, "promise that you will be okay lilac, promise!" Mabeline said using her nickname from last year when addressing me, "I promise." We hugged one more time and then I left.

------------------------------
   "So u wanna stop for food," Sasha asked, "sure." She parked at a small diner and we came out, "hey papa!" She said enthusiastically , "hey sweetheart." The man behind the counter said, "that's your dad?" She smiled and nodded, "he's also Jessalyn's father." I furrowed my brows, "yes Jasmine, Jessalyn and I are sisters we have another small sister and a brother who is older than Jessa but younger than me." I froze speechless, "so much to take in at such short notice," I mumbled and we both laughed, "what do you wanna eat?" I looked at the menu, "a burger and large fries with a milkshake and some chicken nuggets, oh and also for dessert can I have a slice of chocolate cake," Sasha stared at me like I was kuku, "chill I'll pay I have my allowance plus during the summer I had a lemonade stand and mowed people's lawns all summer." She nodded, "it's cool I'll pay." I smiled and she ordered her food and we sat and ate everything.

  Yeah so there you go I've posted mostly because I love you guys and today is a big day it's Africa Freedom day so yeah I'm feeling like doing a double post. Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Amy