1

Its been 3 years since I was left to die on that mission and its been 3 years since I joined Black Pink. I still wish to get my sweet revenge on those bastards at BTS, but they've grown immensely powerful in these 3 years.

'I guess all they needed was to get rid of me.' I scoffed at the thought and leaned back further against the couch.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Jennie asked as she took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Nothing," I answered grimly not wanting to have this talk again.

"It's not nothing if your frowning like that."

"Let's just drop the subject."

"You're thinking about BTS again aren't you."

"I thought I said drop the subject?"

"My bad." She stated quickly, putting her hands in the air. " I just thought you'd want to vent again, but I guess not."

She took a sip of the coke that she was holding and rested her forearms on her knees. We stayed in the peaceful silence just minding our own business. I turned on my phone, opening my Instagram app. I don't have an actual account I just made some random one so that I could stalk people for...research purposes.

I scrolled through the people I'm following and at the very top was 'Bangtan_V' it was such a stupid username. I clicked onto his account and scrolled through the pictures he's posted

 I clicked onto his account and scrolled through the pictures he's posted