9

I looked at him unsure of what to say or where to start. His words hit me hard and I could only face him. 

He looked at me, tears brimming his eyes and my heart panged. I lept towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer into the hug. Words were hard to muster, but I said the first thing that came into my mind.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm really sorry."

For a while, it was just quiet sniffles that filled the room. We stayed in that position till he gently released his arms from around me.

"It's fine, at least I know you're still alive." He smiled at me.

I reached to pinch his cute cheeks when the door burst open, Jin standing still as stone.

"H-hi hyung..."

"OH, MY GOD!!! AHHHH" Jin ran towards me at lightning speed. 

He tackled me into a hug, squeezing the life out of me.

"You're okay," He repeated over and over again, then quickly sitting up and inspecting my face. "I can't believe it really is you," He cheered.

"Who screamed?!" 

"Hi Jimin," Jungkook greeted him as well.

"Yah, where're your manners you- OH MY GOD! (Y/N)!!!" He screamed as well, jumping on me and Jin. "I knew Tae wasn't lying!!"

"Guys...Can't...Can't breathe... A-air"

"Hyung, we just got her back, stop killing her," Jungkook exclaimed, peeling Jin and Jimin off of me.

I could feel the sweet sensation of air filling my lungs as if I hadn't breathed in years. 

" Who the hell is screaming?" Yoongi said peeking in the room. His eyes landed on me, but his expression never changed. Well until he rubbed his eyes a couple times. 

"Is that who I think it is?"

"Hey, Yoonks." I said waving towards him with a warm smile.

"Holy shit! It is you." He rushed into the grabbing my shoulders shifting me from side to side before a gummy smile appeared on his expressionless face.

"How long has she been here?" Jin asked.

"Probably 20 or 30 minutes why?" Jungkook answered, earning a smack from eomma Jin.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"I was fixing her hand."

"No, he probably wanted to keep her all to himself," Jimin added, making Jungkook glare at him.

"Anyway, where have you been why didn't you come back to us?" Yoongi questioned, earning Jin and Jimin's attention.

"I urm...I-"

"Guys we need you down at the garage!! We've got a mission!" Someone, I assume Namjoon called from downstairs.

'Thank you Namjoon!'

"Let's go you guys. You too (y/n)." Yoongi said, exiting the room.

Jin and Jimin following behind Yoongi while I waited for Jungkook. We ran downstairs entering the huge garage. I looked at all their new cars and vehicles, specifically the new motorcycles. Until my eyes landed on...