12

"I hope you fuckers enjoy fireworks?" 

Each of the bombs I had placed detonated, causing the building to crumble along with every bastard inside. They deserved it after everything they did. 

I couldn't help but smirk in my helmet as a fire began to consume the building. 

You could say I'm crazy, but I think being crazy is great.  

I gassed my bike and drove off without looking back. For once the cops showed up on time along with firefighters and medics, but they're far too late to save anyone of those assholes. 

The thought of them made me shiver once again, but Tae's words resonated in my mind and as much as I hate him his words comforted me.

"Ughhh you better not be dead," I mumbled to myself as I drove onto Namjoon's street. 

The garage was left wide open, showing off their expensive vehicles. 'These idiots' I thought.

Parking my bike in the same corner as before I took off into the house, not forgetting to close the garage. 

I could hear all the members talking upstairs, so I ran to where their voices were coming from. They were all in Tae's room talking amongst themselves. They all seem calm so he should be fine right? I didn't get to see him after I left to blow up the building.

I quickened my pace and entered the room. 

On the bed was Tae, he was shirtless with bandages wrapped around his stomach and chest. He was frighteningly pale, but the look on Jin's face told me he was fine. 

I slowly walked to the bedside and admired Tae's soft facial features as he slept. As much as want to hate him at this moment, I can't. He had taken a bullet from me and a bullet for me. He's such a reckless idiot. 

Now he's hurt because I couldn't hold myself together. Why can't I be strong like I want to be?

Unconsciously, I held his hand in mine while staring at him with glossy eyes.

Everyone silently left the room, leaving me alone with Tae. The room became quiet and still as I engraved his image in my head.

"You idiot..." I whispered as silent tears fell from my eyes. 

I know he's fine, but I can't help my raging emotions as I looked at him. I want to hate him, but I can't. 

I want to love him, but I'm scared.

I want him...

But I'm not ready

I gently reached out to caress his cheek, but a vibration in my pocket halted my movements.

I reached into my pocket, grabbing my phone and turning on the screen to see Jennie's caller ID. I answered it, whipping away my tears and standing up. I walked a few steps away from the bed before Jennie began to speak worriedly.

"(Y/N)! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! After I saw you chase the guy you never came back."

"Sorry, Jennie. I ran into some...old friends. I'll come back now."

"Hurry, we heard that someone blew up EXO's info center."

"Yeah, I'll talk about it when I get home. Bye." I ended, shutting off my phone and glancing back at Tae as he rested on white sheets, still as stone.

My feet padded against the floor as I went to sit next to him. The bed sank where I sat as I stared at him. He looked so calm and peaceful I wanted to look at him closer. I leaned forward, letting my hair fall from behind my ear. 

Just this once, It'll be okay...

Just once.....

I placed my lips gently against his, enjoying this one little moment. His lips were soft and firm at the same time like how I remember they were, but they were so much colder now. 

'It's my fault.'

I slowly pulled back taking one last glance at him before quietly leaving the room.

"Goodbye Tae." I mumbled, softly closing the door with a click.

I took a deep breath before running to the garage. Everyone was downstairs silently staring off until Namjoon's eyes landed on me.

"What happened out there?" He asked gently. Everyone else looked like they were wondering the same thing as their eyes landed on me.

"I-i...It's my fault..."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, slightly angry. Jimin quickly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"He took the bullet for me...I should've been the one who got shot." I said looking anywhere, but their eyes.

"(y/n), it's not your fault. Tae knew what he was doing...I'm sure he would've taken a bullet for you no matter what." Jimin added, breaking the silence.

'Why does everyone always say that? When he left me to die 3 years ago.'

"I gotta go..." I stated quietly, turning to go to the garage.

"You're leaving? Where are you going?" Jungkook asked sadly.

As much as I don't want to leave them like this I have to. I have a new gang that still needs me.

"Sorry, Jungkook. My gang needs me." I spoke softly, walking to the garage and opening the door.

"I thought we were your gang?" He asked as the door closed behind me.

My heart panged, but I couldn't turn around. I shouldn't have come here. They were better off thinking I was dead. Everyone would've been better off if I had stayed dead.

----------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter is a little shorter and wasn't checked over. I might go over the story to fix errors and what not.

Bitter Sweet    {KTH ff}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara