8

"I-I don't know what to say...it's so great to see you again!" I grinned crazily cupping his cute face. He smiled back, not paying attention to the road causing us to swerve a bit.

He quickly looked back at the road gaining back control. I sat back down on my seat forgetting that there was a knife there and cut myself. 

I hissed at the stinging sensation as I brought my hand up for inspection. There was a slit going from my ring finger to thumb, it oozed red scarlet liquid that ran through the folds in my hand.

"You okay?" Jungkookie asked worriedly, not taking his eyes off the road again.

"Y-yeah, it's just a cut."

"We could fix it back at Namjoon's house," he stated before speeding up.

"Thanks, but no thanks. It would be best if we didn't go back there." I don't want them all to ask questions, it would be best if Jungkook and Taehyung were the only two who knew I was alive. I don't want to feel the guilt of leaving them, as selfish as that is, it's best that I don't go near Taehyung. Or any of BTS, it'll be painful having to explain myself, after all, we were once a family.

"Why not? You know Jin hyung and everyone else was so depressed after you 'died'...including me. Taehyung went crazy your 'death' broke him." His words left a bitter feeling in me, thinking about how I must have affected them. However, I scoffed when he said that Tae was hurt.

"Why would Taehyung be broken? He's the one who left me." I said the last part quieter since it just slipped out, but Jungkook heard every bit.

"What do you mean? Taehyung would never leave you (y/n). He was crazy in love with you."

"That's what I thought too," I mumbled bitterly.

"I still don't understand what you're talking about?"

"Ugh, do I have to explain it to you too?"

"No, you don't have to explain anything. But it would be greatly appreciated." He smiled, pressing the word 'have'.

"You remember the mission, 3 years ago, the mission me and Tae went on?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, someone had set off the alarm. We only had a limited amount of time to escape and we were running low on resources. When we found an exit, we were both out of ammo and Tae had the brilliant idea to distract the two men blocking our exit with a fire extinguisher. When they shot at it like the idiots they are, it exploded giving us cover to run through. 

Tae ran ahead and I tried to follow, but I got preoccupied with one of the men. He shot me in the leg and I was backed into a room where I found a steel pipe. Long story short I killed the guy who shot me, limped out of the building, went to where the car was parked, found it empty, and ran to the safest place I could find...An alleyway where I pulled a bullet out of my leg." I explained plainly.

'Every time I get over this stupid dilemma something make me remember it,' I thought bitterly.

"That sucks,"

"Exactly!"

"Wait! let me finish. That sucks, but-"

"Haha, that sucks butt."

"(Y/n)! Seriously."

"Sorry."

"As I was saying, that sucks, but it isn't all that happened. "

' It isn't all that happened? What else could have happened?!"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain inside, now c'mon we're here."