3

(Y/n)'s POV

"...(Y/n)?" He looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

Well technically I am a ghost since no one besides Black Pink know I'm alive, but that wasn't important right now. Getting past him was important.

"Get out of my way." I spat while slowly walking closer to him, gun still raised and aimed directly at his head.

He stood still watching me in disbelief as I slowly passed him and I darted down the hall turning the corner in the blink of an eye. I sprinted down the hall trying to put as much distance between us as possible, but a frown grew on my lips hearing him come behind me.

"(Y/N)!! WAIT!" his voice called as his footsteps grew closer.

He jerked me around, causing me to look at him and stop my sprint.

"What?!!" I fumed.

"H-how are you-"

"Alive? It's a long story that we both don't have time for, so. Go. Away." I was on the verge of turning around when he grabbed my shoulders.

"Wait!"

"What!" I yelled getting annoyed with his stupid voice.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, hanging his head low.

I took a second to glance at his pitiful form feeling a slight pang in my chest, but I pushed it down before speaking again. "It's too late for that, now leave me alone."

I lifted his arms off my shoulders and turned around preparing to sprint again.

"(Y/N)!"

He yanked my shoulder turning me around and placing his lips passionately against mine.

My eyes widened in shock, taking me only a split second to register what's happening before I harshly shoved him off me with a revolted scowl.

I stepped back and wiped my lips in disgust, glaring harshly at him wishing that my stare would turn him to ash.

He looked at me in surprise, but I didn't give a shit at his point.

"I told you to LEAVE ME ALONE!" I raised my gun and shot him in the foot before running back down the hall.

"Stupid idiot." I huffed under my breath while simultaneously trying to calm my racing heart.

'Why the hell do I feel this way when he fucking left me to die?!' I reminisced at the thoughts of possibly still liking him. 'No way in hell, will I ever let myself love him again.' I nodded my head agreeing with myself as I sprinted through the hall making a final turn and entering the safe.

The second I entered 5 men had aimed their weapons at me and I knew that I just fucked myself.

'Shit I was too busy thinking about that idiot!!' I mentally scolded before refocusing on the task at hand.

"Well, if it isn't the infamous (Y/n) (L/n)? Aren't you supposed to be dead sweetheart?" The man whom I assumed was the gang leader smirked mischievously while waving around his pistol and shaking the silver briefcase which held the drugs.

I narrowed my eyes at him "Yeah, well it's going to take more than a couple of bullets to take me down." I spat, words dripping with venom.

"I always admired your fiery spirit, but it looks like we're going to have to put it out, sweetheart." He chuckled cocking back his pistol and aiming it at me with a devilish grin.