14

2 weeks later~~

These past couple days I've been reminiscing over BTS and Tae. They're such nice and amazing people, aside from their job. I can't stop the burning feeling to apologize or at least keep our relationship on good terms.

The cold afternoon breeze blew past me as I kicked rocks. I sat down for a second enjoying the peace to really think about what my life has come to, but of course, I had to get interrupted by my phone vibrating. 

I picked up my phone that was buzzing in my jacket pocket as I walked down the sidewalk from the park. The caller ID of Lisa was flashing brightly and I slid my finger across the screen to answer.

"What's up?"

"(y/n) we've got another mission, so come home ASAP."

"Okay, I'm on my way." 

I hung up the call and rushed to my bike, throwing on my helmet and pulling the gas. I made it to the house in a couple of minutes since the park wasn't far. Everyone was already in the living room dressed and everything.

Oh, and by dressed I don't mean in mission gear. I mean like in dresses and makeup.

"What are you guys wearing?"

"AH, you're finally here!" Lisa cheered, running towards me with her gown pulled up so as not to drag it.

"Yeah, I thought we had a mission?"

"Oh, we do. We've got to attend a masquerade ball." Rose stated.

"And how's that a mission?" I'm still not getting it, was this a prank or something.

"Another group is supposed to pay us for those drugs we stole," Jennie deadpanned.

"We still have that stuff?"

"Yes, now stop asking questions and get dressed. We set everything up in your room." Lisa ordered, pushing me towards the stairs waiting for me to go.

I walked into my room and just as she said, there was a ball gown and a mask laid out for me. Along with other accessories.

 Along with other accessories

I had to say this outfit was beautiful they must have spent a bunch on this. I undressed and carefully slid into the dress. It fit like and glove which was surprising since I wasn't the one who bought it, but I just decided not to question it.  I smiled as I put on the rest of the outfit and went to go check myself in the mirror. 

My smile faltered slightly when I noticed the scar running over my shoulder going a few centimeters down my arm. It made me disgusted and only reminded me why I wouldn't wear dresses like this. 

With a heavy sigh, I went into my closet and pulled out a coat that would cover it up.

I pulled it over my shoulders, checking myself one last time in the mirror before going downstairs, purse and heels in hand

"Finally, your here. We're going to be late...Why are you wearing a coat?" Lisa said, getting up from the couch.

"I get cold easy."

"Okay, but I like your outfit better without it." She said while walking towards the door, her heels clicking along the way.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, slipping on my heels and fastening them on.

"They're in the limo already." She said nonchalantly while walking out the door.

'Limo'? I thought while rushing to catch up behind her. 

Once I stepped outside the sun had begun to set and the black limousine was waiting patiently for me to enter. I wasted no time hopping in and joining the girls.

"You took foreverrrr, but at least you look amazing." Rose complimented.

"So what's the plan?" Jisoo asked, glancing at Jennie for an answer.

She nodded and began to debrief us on what's going to happen. It was going to be a fairly simple drop off as long as it went according to plan. We would make enough money to throw thousands of balls and own millions of limos if this trade-off went well. 

I was going to be on watch by the dance floor while the rest of them made the trade, so I just had to stand guard. After the trade happened we get to enjoy the party and do whatever.

Rose passed out pistols and gun holders for us to hide under our dresses just in case. Once we were equipped the limo stopped. Perfect timing am I right?

We each exited the limo and was greeted by a large well lit mansion. It gave off that old-timey rich person feel. I took a deep breath as we walked to the entrance that was held open for us by handsome masked butlers.

I caught Jennie winking at one as we walked. I was amazed by the number of people here dancing and mingling. I stopped my gawking when Lisa pulled me to the side with the others.

"Everyone knows the plan right?" She asked, which we all nodded to.

"Let's just get this over with so we can party," Rose added before we all broke off to complete the mission.