2

I clamped down on the brake drifting my bike to a complete stop before running to the huge storage facility. I kept on my helmet so my identity would be hidden and my reputation as deceased would continue.

When I got to it the door had already been blasted open and alarms were blaring which pushed me to quicken my pace. I sprinted into a large room with multiple hallways all of them looking exactly the same. I needed directions and I needed them quick.

"Jisoo, do you copy?" I pressed my communicator waiting for a response.

"(Y/N), I'm here. Go straight through the first hall and stay on that route. The drugs should be at the end, but be careful the other gangs have already gotten here." I instantly ran down the said hallway with my gun in hand just in case someone decided to get in my way.

I heard gunfire ahead as I was about to turn the corner, I narrowed my eyes and cocked back my pistol preparing to fire. I pressed up against the wall and peeked over the side only to get a bullet right in the face, it caught me completely off guard. I quickly retreated back behind the corner breathing heavily as my heart rate increased.

Luckily I decided to make my helmet screen bulletproof while customizing my bike. However, the bullet blocked my vision and cracked the fiberglass. I pulled it off the helmet and tossed it to the side taking a deep breath before swiftly turning the corner firing rapidly at the man. His face was concealed like mine. All I could see was that annoying bunny mask as I shot a flurry of bullets in his direction.

He dove to the floor using a dead body as cover. I wasted no time running towards him, but I was met by another bullet to the head. It grazed my brow and lodged itself into the helmet, making the wiring within it shock me every now and then.

'Great now my helmet is jacked.' I huffed in annoyance before aiming my gun at him and firing, but a stupid click was heard instead of a bullet.

He seemed relieved before kicking me in the knees, causing me to fall back. I scrambled back up as he was about to shoot me, I kicked the gun into the air and tackled him to the floor. I managed to hold him down as he struggled before getting knock out with the back of my pistol.

I sighed in relief before dropping my gun and taking off my helmet. I looked inside it really quick to see all the wires protruding out and small sparks of electricity lighting every now and then.

"Aghh, first my bike and now my helmet. I better get extra for these damn drugs." I mumbled to myself before angrily dropping my helmet as well. I ran to the guys gun, picking it up before heading down the hallway again.

There were more and more corpses littered in the hallway as I ran through it. 'Just how many people were after these?'

I sprinted once I felt like I got closer to the drugs, call it a killer's instinct, but the faint sound of yelling began to echo as I grew closer.

I heard bullets being fired and a deep sigh escaped my lips. 'It's probably going to be another fight.'

However, I was prepared this time, I cocked back the pistol and jumped out into the hallway aimed directly at the man standing in the middle. At the exact same time the man spun around and aimed his gun at my head, but once I saw his face everything froze.

I glared looking directly at him

"...You..."

Kim Taehyung POV

"Don't freeze," Yoongi stated plainly through my earpiece as I ran down the hall.

"I never freeze. Killing is like second nature to me." I answered with a 'duh' like attitude as I shot the men screaming and begging for their lives.

I didn't care, their screams were actually like music to my ears. Death and revenge were all I've wanted these past three years. These men had taken away the love of my life and now they were going to pay the price.

I lifted my gun and shot the last man as he screamed before falling lifelessly to the floor. I blew the end of my gun clearing the smoking coming from the tip before lowering it back down. I was about to run down the hall again when I heard the quiet clicking of a pistol. I turned around the instant I felt someone's presence and I froze on the spot.

My heart skipped a beat and time seemed to stop as I stared at her not believing my eyes.

"...You..."

"...(Y/n)?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, let's get it I'm so happy to be writing again😁😁😁

Oh and this is my pupper😁🐶🐶💖

(His name is Zuko like in Avatar)